Public land slobs

Discussion in 'Michigan Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by stickbow shooter, May 5, 2018.

1. stickbow shooter

stickbow shooter

FB_IMG_1525571250594.jpg FB_IMG_1525571263322.jpg I came across this fine pile of trash earlier this year while scouting. What the hell is wrong with some people. I would hate to see how they live, friggen pigs. Between this and the beer cans scattered threw the woods on the way to other blinds is ridiculous.

2. Liver and Onions

Liver and Onions

I'm not sure who is worse, deer hunters or ice fisherman. I suppose the actual % of slobs in either group isn't large, but for some if no one is watching they are going to walk away from their mess and leave it for someone else to clean up.

L & O

3. wildthing

wildthing

Took these pics on some Commercial Forest property a couple years ago. Scumbags are just too cheap to pay 5 bucks to go to the dump.

DSC03677.jpg DSC03678.jpg DSC03679.jpg DSC03680.jpg DSC03681.jpg

If you were the judge and this dirt bag appeared before you for sentencing....what would you sentence him to??

4. stickbow shooter

stickbow shooter

Dam ,I can't think of anything but a beat down.

5. stickbow shooter

stickbow shooter

There is this camp that sets up for the bow opener every year by my place. It looks like a real life garbage dump when they leave. I don't think they use a out house because there are piles of toilet paper everywhere next to wear they park. It's like they just drop trow and go. There is empty cartons of food and cans of pop. Plus they like to mark there way threw the woods using plastic bags as trail markers. I have reported them but it must not of helped or the DNR didn't follow up on it. Probably the latter.

jr28schalm likes this.
  6. CL-Lewiston

CL-Lewiston

Those campers are supposed to use a 'dispersed camp permit' or something close to that. If they dont your local fish cop should be all over em. Get his cell # and bug him.

wildthing and stickbow shooter like this.
  7. stickbow shooter

stickbow shooter

He is probably to busy writing tickets to fishermen. More money in that. This year I am calling the Tree Fuzz. They will handle it.

Last edited: May 5, 2018
  8. jr28schalm

jr28schalm

9. wildthing

wildthing

Me too....and they would be picking up trash every day of it!

Scout 2, jr28schalm and U of M Fan like this.
  10. stickbow shooter

stickbow shooter

90 doesn't seem like enough, but it would be better then they get today.

11. jr28schalm

jr28schalm

1 night of not knowing the time and no shoe laces was enough for me.

12. d_rek

d_rek

A friend I went to high school with did 30 days for violating a PPO. Pretty much ruined his life for a few years. Lost his job, couldn’t pay his rent, car payment, cell phone... the list goes on. Didn’t have any support system or safety net.

Unfortunately it wasn’t quite the wake up call it should have been. But I think for most people t would be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wildthing likes this.
  13. Forest Meister

Forest Meister

.....and some wonder why more and more CFA roads are blocked or gated.

If I were the judge I would apparently be a little more lenient than most, sentencing them (need more than one to unload that stuff) to a mere 15 days in jail. Five days would be working on an orange clad trash crew in the nearest town. The remaining 10 days to be served on Saturdays.

There would also be 40 hours of community service all of which would be spent cleaning up trash on the ownership where the offence occurred. I would ask the local LEO or land manager for recommended sites. My fine would be equivalent to his tipping fees at the dump, plus court costs of course. Before and after pictures of cleanup sites would be mandatory and I would ask the arresting LEO to check the areas for compliance.

Second appearance before me? Two times trash = two times penalty. No more Judge Nice Guy! FM

14. Lightfoot

Lightfoot

People like that is what got me started in bowhuning back in 1984.

TriggerDiscipline likes this.
  15. LLSSt Clair

LLSSt Clair

That's terrible. If your panties are in a bunch over that small garbage pile, get fired up about the millions of pounds of toxic waste spewed into the air from yours truly, job creators of Michigan. What's the sentencing for that? I vote for public hanging.

TriggerDiscipline likes this.