Public Hunting Areas

Discussion in 'Michigan Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by Kingor3, Nov 7, 2009.

1. Kingor3

Kingor3

To all the guys that try to tear others up for venting about people impeding on their hunts and etc.....youre either the idiots:one_eye: that don't scout, come in late, cough loudly, and set up your super sweet ground blind in the middle of the first field you see or have some better land to hunt and forget what its like to be pouring your time and effort into state land just to have your stand jacked or some law abiding idiots wreck your hunt. Ya ya post the mine mine mine stuff but i bet the guys saying that are in one of the above two categories. or they're duck hunters that like to rain bird shot on bowhunters and giggle. thanks can't wait for the reception.:lol:

2. FISH

FISH Guest

hahaaa this should be fun... i'll chime in just because it'll be fun. i have private and public that i hunt. but when i hunt public land i go wayyy back. i've had a few hunts ruined when i sat closer to the parking areas. but again, go wayyy back and your not gonna find the [email protected]$$$$.. never had anything ripped off because i hunt out of my climber. so heck! you go through the same steps every year... why not learn from mistakes of your own or others... and use a climber on state land... or this is a scary one.... hunt from the ground! and btw i've whacked some nice bucks on stateland. yup i don't harvest em. Here Mr. Obvious..........

3. Henrik for President

Henrik for President

I don't mind state land since it's all I have. Hikers and hunters keep deer on the move. I hunt on the ground in areas without trees for stands. It keeps me out of their way and I don't have to worry about someone scraping their way up a tree and spooking deer.

4. commonsense

commonsense Guest

Law abiding idiots? Verses what? Lawbreaking geniuses?