close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Production savage 450?

Discussion in 'Rifles' started by woodsrider, Nov 22, 2017.

1. duck boy

duck boy

not bad at all actually. I dont think nothing of it when shooting. does not kick hard at all in my opinion.

2. junkman

junkman

I will probly take the break off of mine this summer to get it sighted in with out it.I think Savage might be a day late and a dollar short on this venture.

3. Groundsize

Groundsize

What is this rifle called and where can you find the release information at?

4. Ken

Ken

The SHOT show. But, they can further stall that by waiting to one of the other shows later in the year. Or, they can do a product announcement, and never actually make the product. All of the above has been done several times by several companies.

5. Crappiecraig

Crappiecraig

I was informed by Savage arms in May of 2017 that they were not going to be offering any models in 450 BM. It's difficult to imagine Savage trying to keep it a secret. Too bad I have a model 12 and a model 11 converted to 450 already.

6. LG1

LG1

A friend of mine has an FFL and showed me it on one of his wholesale distributors. It’s called the 110 wolverine. Heavy barrel 18” 4rd capacity. He said when he saw it few weeks ago he called savage and that’s where I heard will be shown at SHOT. Altho he talked to someone in customer service so they might not be as informed as someone higher up.

7. bowhunter426

bowhunter426

If you google Savage 57140 450 the first 2 results are from Gallery of Guns for a bolt action 450.