Primal Dreams

Discussion in 'Michigan Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by Dish7, Sep 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Dish7

Dish7

Pulling out my old Primal Dreams dvd made by the Wensel brothers. I think it was made around 2005 but not sure about that. It's my favorite hunting dvd by far. A lot more to it than kill scenes. The Wensels are the best. Real hunters, not high fiving fist pumpers like almost all that are out there now. If you've never seen it I strongly recommend you do. There is a second volume that I have not seen but will order soon. This will get you ready to hunt. Their tag line on this dvd "Why we hunt is more important than when, where, or how." Great stuff. Thoughts?

bigbucks160 and motdean like this.
  2. old graybeard

old graybeard

I love there stuff! I have their early VHS tapes "hunting October Whitetails" good stuff. I have a friend that went hunting with them in Africa years ago and he still talks about how much fun they were.

3. Dish7

Dish7

I always thought that they would be fun to be around. They seem to have a great sense of humor.

4. stickbow shooter

stickbow shooter

Barry has been my favorites since Bowhunting October Whitetails hit the shelves and I have several books that Gene has written. Plus several videos including Primal Dreams. They are the real deal and are down to earth guys with great sense of humor.

old graybeard and Dish7 like this.
  5. Dish7

Dish7

Yep, just as good as I remember:)

6. bigbucks160

bigbucks160

Definitely my 2 favorites. Watched the trailer for the ESSENTIAL ENCOUNTERS Primal Dreams 2. I will be ordering tonight.

Dish7 likes this.
  7. Dish7

Dish7

Me too.

8. Walt Donaldson

Walt Donaldson

Pretty sure this is the one my neighbor was trying to get my Wife to watch over at his place?!

9. Dish7

Dish7

I think that was primal screams lol