Predator hunting/camping in u.p.

Discussion in 'Michigan Predator Hunting' started by Beers47, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Beers47

Beers47

Hey guys I’m wanting to go to the u.p. One of these winters and do a winter camping/predator hunting trip. I’m not very familiar with the u.p. I know where the big cities are. But other than that clueless so just looking for some advice on where would be a cool place to camp with all the state land one could ever want near by to go killem on.

2. M14

M14

I snowmobile up there allot. See most of them all along the southern part. To much snow north of 28. All of the deer are in the southern part. See allot of coyotes around and below Curtis. See allot on the west side southern also.

3. Beers47

Beers47

4. old graybeard

old graybeard

Get up there and kill them all!!

stickbow shooter likes this.
  5. Al L

Al L

About half way between Manastique and Escanaba still east of Rapid River, Nahma junction about a mile southeast of the village is Federal land where you can winter camp and hunt coyotes.
    Also take FF 13 north off US 2, there is a state forest camp ground Flowing Well all kinds of federal and state land to hunt in the area.
    There is a ranger station in Rapid River where you can buy a map of all the federal land in the area.

:D Al