PERCISION TROLLING APP?

Discussion in 'Saginaw Bay and its Tributaries' started by natureboy2534, Feb 11, 2016.

1. natureboy2534

natureboy2534

Just curious if they make a app for stick baits trolling. I had the OLD edition book but that came up missing. And just checking with all of you to see if it would be better getting and new book or if a app would be better..THANKS in advance.

2. FreeTime

FreeTime

Yes. It's $100 for everything or $2 per lure chart

3. wicklundrh

wicklundrh Premium Member

It cost me $59.99 for the entire package of lures. $59 more if you want the lifetime membership. I'm not sure, but I don't think they print the book anymore?

I recommend purchasing the entire package. Even if you don't use half of the lures in it, it is still a good deal. I find myself looking at baits in a store (that I have not previously used) and I can quickly look at the app on my phone and see if the dive curve will work for what I want to accomplish. Every time I launch it, it checks for updates too.

I downloaded it on one of my tablets first and purchased the package as, for whatever reason, I couldn't purchase them from my phone (older model I guess). Once I did it on my tablet, I was able to update my phone with my purchase. Like with any other app, if you purchase it, you can install it on whatever device you have ownership of (assuming you are logged in to whatever account you used to make the initial purchase).

4. natureboy2534

natureboy2534

Thanks for the info. I looked at the app and it seems to be worth it, just have to bite the bullet and do it. Plenty of lures they have listed..Thanks fellas