Overpass Death

Discussion in 'Outdoor News' started by frenchriver1, Oct 20, 2017.

1. frenchriver1

frenchriver1 Mr. Flatfish Premium Member

How can any fool think that this is a fun outdoor activity? String them up from an overpass.

2. frenchriver1

frenchriver1 Mr. Flatfish Premium Member

At this time it appears some high school kids are in for some hard life lessons. Starting with, you don't engage in "fun" activities that endanger or possibly end some person's life...

3. DecoySlayer

DecoySlayer

Hopefully prison will straighten them out, if they survive the experience.

capper likes this.
  4. swampbuck

swampbuck

Prison doesn't straighten anyone out. Although I agree that is where they belong.

5. DecoySlayer

DecoySlayer

It's been known help one or two, once every zillion years or so.

Mr B likes this.
  6. Al L

Al L

News tonight named 5 teen agers, charged with murder. All go to Clio high school.

:D Al

7. DecoySlayer

DecoySlayer

I hope the throw the book at them. They deserve that.

8. Aaronjeep2

Aaronjeep2

I read a few of them Could get life in prison good. This was obviously planned they thought it out.

9. hommer23

hommer23

It was a very stupid mistake!! one bad decision made on their part don't mean they are bad kids or have bad parents. Think about some of the things you did when you were 14-16 years old, I know I did a bunch of things that were stupid or could of hurt someone. My thought go out to ALL the families involved, each and every one have already lost so much!!!

Mr B likes this.
  10. DecoySlayer

DecoySlayer

A man is dead. They deserve whatever comes their way. It was a deliberate act.

11. capper

capper Premium Member

I just saw all the kids pictures in the news - what a shame - they all look like normal neighborhood kids. What a waste of lives - all around!

jiggin is livin likes this.
  12. DecoySlayer

DecoySlayer

It is a shame. Lives wasted all around. They must be made to answer for what they did.

13. Al L

Al L

Some one a few years back threw I believe a scare crow off the Oak road Over pass east of M 15 on I 69. Scared a woman so bad she went off the road and hit a tree and died.

All that throwing stuff off the over passes needs to stop and I do not believe we the tax payers should have to foot a bill to fence them all in.

I think that all each and ever one should go to prison. Make a big deal out of teen age boys doing stupid crazy stuff so word gets out that it isn't a fun game to drop crap off over passes.

I am sorry they felt it was a cool prank but being stupid should not get them out of paying the price for a mans death.

Give a bit of thought to the dead mans family. His wife now has to raise her kids alone, Ya maybe she will remarry at some point but that doesn't mean the guy she marries will become a real dad to the kids. Also now these kids will spend time at a sitters while mom works to support them. Maybe her job will not provide enough to keep their home so they have to move some place they can afford.

Nope being stupid isn't a ticket to get away with murder any way you look at it.
    Besides in prison they can have a boy friend and life a life of 3 squares and a cot in country club style.

Hey lets do the bible trick and stone them to death.

:D Al

14. Aaronjeep2

Aaronjeep2

I've done a lot of stupid things as a kid but I've never put any ones life in danger with the crap I did. They threw 6 pound rocks off a bridge at cars what did they think was going to happen ?

15. hommer23

hommer23

Have you ever speed or sent a text while driving? Have you ever looked back at your kids because they were fighting in the backseat? Have you ever been distracted while driving by the deer standing in the field? All those things can kill people, all those things are just a laps in judgement on a persons part, and yet people (adults) do it every day. I am not saying give them a free pass, I am saying think before you judge the kids or their families on a public forum.