Outdoor Adventurin' Girls?

Discussion in 'Michigan Women in the Out-Of-Doors' started by SuzieQ, Oct 7, 2015.

1. SuzieQ

SuzieQ

Doesn't look like a lot of ladies on here but here goes anyways...I've just relocated back to Michigan (SE MI) and don't really know anyone around. I would love to put together a fun group of girls that like to hunt, fish, shoot--all kinds of outdoor adventurin'! I'd really like to plan some outings to the range, hunting/fishing trips, maybe join a trap league, 3D shoots, etc. No reason us girls can't have our own trips, hunts, deer camp fun without any boys once in a while!

If there are any ladies out there interested in planning some outdoor adventurin', send me a message. One of my friends & I are duck hunting next week if any want to join us Blondes & Benellis!

I'm in Oakland County, but I'll travel anywhere to hunt & fish....

2. RIVER LADY

RIVER LADY Steelhead Addict

Hi SuzieQ. There are plenty of outdoor women on the forum. But, it's deer season. Everyone is busy working and hunting. Most of the women are not into posting too much, we are more into fishing and hunting. lol You will see posts soon of their success. A few of the girls are on archery leagues and what not and I believe a few may even be a team member for the yearly hunting competition on M-S. Welcome aboard and stay tuned.

3. Wendy

Wendy

Hi SuzieQ... That sounds fun..unfortunately with my limited schedule..I'll be lucky to get out and hunt as I'd like too. Welcome to the forum!

4. ERnurse

ERnurse

Hey,

Wish I would've seen this 2 weeks ago! I used to be from Michigan, up until 2 years ago when I decided to travel for work( ER Travel Nurse). I am visiting now but headed to North Dakota in a couple days to do some duck hunting. I live for hunting and fishing! Spent my summer in Oregon along the coast fishing for rock fish and Ling Cod and snorkeling for Dungeness crabs.
    Went to Wyoming Antelope hunting,in October, 2nd year and that is a blast, then to North Dakota pheasant hunting before coming to Michigan for family visiting, but now I am headed out again! I would have gladly joined up with you for a little hunting. But as Riverlady stated, there are ladies out there just busy this time of year.

Good Luck and Be Safe!

5. Just A Girl

Just A Girl

I will try to do a better job of checking in with the Forum . . I'd be happy to attend/participate with any fishing/archery/waterfowl/upland bird activities.

Anish likes this.
  6. Anish

Anish

I'm game for get together, but unfortunately, I can't travel too far from home (I have a small farm). If you want to try something different that we have a blast with every year, check our crayfish trapping and the gathering we have in July :).

7. SuzieQ

SuzieQ

I'm always up for trying anything new! I can travel pretty easily. What's the gathering in July?
    Didn't have much luck finding outdoor buddies for the winter, but maybe spring/summer!

BuckyGalore likes this.
  8. Ruth Smith

Ruth Smith

Hi, I love to go fishing (and have since I was a kid) and would love to learn to hunt various game (I have never been). I also live in Okland County. Hope to hear from you Suzie Q! Ruth