close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Original G Loomis ST1562 13' 2 piece Custom Made Float Rod $550

Discussion in 'Center Pin Fishing' started by fallguy, Sep 6, 2017.

1. fallguy

fallguy

The rod is everything you need for your Center pin reel. Originally I had the rod made for a spinning reel and later used it with my float reel.
    Mark Fitch tied this blank for me in the mid nineties and now he custom makes Cane poles, last I heard. Mark's work is second to none. The components that he used we're the best at the time, right down to Champagne grade cork and SIC Guides.[​IMG]

2. AdamBradley

AdamBradley

Soooooo, is it for sale? :)

3. flyrodder46

flyrodder46

$550 Adam, that's what the OP said in his opening. you just need to learn to read everything. ;) Once you saw the pictures you were done, have a great day.

D

4. AdamBradley

AdamBradley

Haha! Thanks Denny, not going to lie though, I still don't see it! Probably something with this app I use for it maybe??? But yes I got a bit excited though! It's not often one pops up! :)

[​IMG]

5. flyrodder46

flyrodder46

Your app doesn't show the title, which is where the price is. Aren't phones fun!!!

D

6. AdamBradley

AdamBradley

Oh yes they are! Sorry for the derail! Fall guy, could you post more photos, or pm them please? Interested in seeing the cork layout, wraps, and tip top. Also, any idea what size runner guides are on the top half? Thanks!!!

7. Benzie Rover

Benzie Rover

Awesome blank. Have wrapped a few of them myself. Perfect action and power for large Lake Michigan steelhead. They are a bit overkill on the skippers or Erie trib fish, but they rule on larger west side rivers like Big M or Big Mo. Whomever gets this rod will love doing battle with it. Great stick.