Oregon vs Ohio State

Discussion in 'High School and College Football' started by pike man, Jan 3, 2015.

1. k9wernet

k9wernet

I've done all the rooting for OSU that I'm physically, mentally, or emotionally capable of. I'm happy for the Big 10 (and MSU) that these two teams are playing, but I'm hoping for a blowout Ducks win. Oregon 50+, OSU 20

2. The Rev.

The Rev.

As much as it would disappoint me, I think OSU wins 42-38. Meyer may very well be the best coach in college football and will have his team more than prepared to play against the Ducks.

3. midwestfisherman

midwestfisherman

4. 2508speed

2508speed Banned

I agree. Gonna be a lot of disappointed UofM fans when OSU wins. Get over the hate Wolverines, it's gonna be at least 3 years before you're equal with MSU and 4 before you are even mentioned in the same sentence with OSU. And I'm from Michigan.

5. phd265

phd265

You have no idea what is about to ensue.

Sent from my iPhone using Ohub Campfire

6. 2508speed

2508speed Banned

Do tell!:lol:

7. Honkkilla59

Honkkilla59 Banned

Man a buckeye fan and a liberal must be the water up there!

8. 2508speed

2508speed Banned

I worked in Ohio for a while! I'm tainted.

9. 2508speed

2508speed Banned

I've been talking with a couple good friends I worked with in Ohio, and they are extatic that we finally might have a coach that can field a team that can keep it competitive! 3 years at the most before Michigan gives them a game.

10. 2508speed

2508speed Banned

I'm the only democrat in Roscommon County! We have more on welfare than than the avg, in Mi. 100% Republican elected up here bro! Different color though. Same pay.

11. shoelessjoe

shoelessjoe

That is why I never try to predict an "actual" score, who in hades knows imo. But I will say I like the "Ducks" in this particular game by 10 plus. They may even blow the "Buckeyes" out.;)

12. 2508speed

2508speed Banned

I doubt it, but with your new Avitar, I respect your opinion. How can I argue?

13. FishMichv2

FishMichv2 Premium Member

havent they given them a game each of the last two years? should have beat them last year. OSU has had 3 really good games in the last two months and aside from that have been a good team but also a team that struggles against inferior opponents from time to time. Michigan will have no trouble giving the Buckeyes a game next year.

14. Ranger Ray

Ranger Ray Smells like, Victory! Premium Member

That's funny, Roscommon voted Peters, 2.4% over Land. I know, I know, it sounds better when you just make things up to support what your selling.

15. Whit1

Whit1 Premium Member

I'm an MSU guy........then UofM..........then U of Wisconsin (a good friend of mine is a Badger guy)...........then BIG10.........and then OSU. In the Bucks n' Ducks game I'll cheer with heart for the Buckeyes and I do think they can take the Ducks.

I firmly believe that an Ohio State win will shed more positive light on BIG10 football and it sorely needs it now. It'll help with recruiting quality players for all BIG10 schools and that is sorely needed. I'm able to get out of the petty and childish behavior of taking a stand on the last hill to demonstrate any distaste for schools which a little mind might perceive to be an "enemy." This even goes for.......and THIS is tough for me.......with the SEC and Texas teams............it hard, but I can do it........sorta!

Go Buckeyes and Beat the Ducks!