12K views 203 replies 11 participants last post by  vincke07 
#1 ·
Gluttons for punishment again......
Font Automotive exterior Magenta Screenshot Logo

Bird Plant community Ecoregion Wild turkey Natural environment

Here we go!

See less See more
#6 ·
Checking in. Thanks for creating the team thread. Can't wait for April 17.
I didn't think you would mind Captain, just thought I would get us started. I always take the 0301-ZZ hunt and will probably again this year with the way the weather looks(?). I've had 6 inches of snow on the ground on opening morning before though! Dang, it's windy now and only going to get worse!

#11 ·
Finally nice to get power back on instead of using the generator. I've seen a lot of snow tornadoes going across the ice in the winter but, never water tornadoes going across open water on my lake!

#13 ·
I had one small pine go over but, fired up the lawn tractor and pulled out some tree ropes. Pulled that one back up straight. My whole row of arborvitae would have gone over if it wasn't for the fence behind them. Roped those and pulled them back straight too.....

Plant Natural landscape Window Larch Evergreen

Reactions: GWTH09
#21 ·
im sure they would have chris but the only problem was with the 50 mph winds the dogs couldn't smell them very well and it seemed like the birds didn't stay put, a lot of them flew before we could get very close and when they hit that wind they were gone it was difficult but still very fun

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.