On the score board

Discussion in 'Michigan Trapping and Varmint Hunting' started by Joe R., Nov 10, 2006.

1. Joe R.

Joe R.

Wasn't planning on checking any of the sets right away that I set last night, but the last two traps I set I wasn't real happy with so I headed there this morning to rework them a little. One of the traps was missing and I could see some fur in the water. Turned out to be a nice buck mink. Trap had only been set about 5 hours. Maybe I should quit second guessing myself. Feels good to have some fur. Pictures to follow later.

Joe

2. chuckinduck

chuckinduck

That didn't take long Joe. Maybe thats a sign of a great year ahead.

3. mhodnettjr

mhodnettjr

cool, cant wait to see the pics.

mike

4. ottertrapper

ottertrapper

Nice! Can't wait to see all those rats your gonna get! I still remember you pic from last year how many did you end up with anyway? Good job!

5. wild bill

wild bill dumb redneck Mod Premium Member

yeah yeah yeah. rub it in why dont ya. if reading it here isnt bad enough the voice mail you left me right after you checked the trap was.:lol: i resisted temptation this afternoon so i will have to wait till morning to see what i get.

6. HunterHawk

HunterHawk

hows the weather... cold rainy... windy.. hows that affect their movement tonight? good/ bad/ normal. just wondering finaly got a water line out was hoping for the best and the weather turned crappy..... should have set at midnight i guess.
    ~Hawk

7. CaptainNorthwood

CaptainNorthwood

Looks like Joes mink caught some steel.............belt radial.............and there goes the cat out of the bag!!! ha ha ha! Just kidding! :D Good job!!

8. magnumhntr

magnumhntr

9. steelhead1

steelhead1