O'Kelley Council Knights of Columbus 2017 Wild Game Dinner (02-25-2017)

Discussion in 'Michigan Sportsman Outing Forum' started by Papa Greco, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Papa Greco

Papa Greco

I am announcing the 2017 Wild Game Dinner at O'Kelley Council Knights of Columbus in Dearborn will be on Saturday February 25, 2017 from Noon - 3:00pm. The cost will be the same as last year, $15/person for anyone over 12, $5/person for anyone between 6 and 12, and anyone 5 and under is free. It will be served as an all you care to eat buffet.

The dinner depends on donations which is why the price is so low. Anyone that donates a decent amount of meat will get a Buy One Get One Free ticket for admittance to the dinner. We will accept any HUNTER HARVESTED (no road kill) fish or animal except maybe muskrat because I don't know how to cook muskrat!

In the past we've served alligator, bear, deer, duck, elk, goose, grouse, moose, panfish, pheasant, rabbit, raccoon, ram, salmon, squirrel, trout, turkey, walleye, and woodcock. Since everything served has been donated I can't guarantee what will be served but I will post a menu when we are within a few weeks of the dinner.

If you have any game to donate, you can either reply to this thread, private message me, or email me at papagreco@papagrecos.com

Thank you and hope to see a lot of you at the dinner,

Mike (Papa) Greco
    www.papagrecos.com

2. Papa Greco

Papa Greco

Thinking back over the years, we've also served antelope and beaver!

Mike (Papa) Greco
    www.papagrecos.com

3. Downsea

Downsea Premium Member

Sounds good Mike! I'll sure try to make it this year as we're back in Michigan from Missouri.

4. Papa Greco

Papa Greco

Downsea, we'd love to have you. One of the guys that helps out is from Missouri. If you come make sure you say HI!
    Mike (Papa) Greco
    www.papagrecos.com

5. Papa Greco

Papa Greco

Here is the flyer for our dinner.
    Wild Game Dinner 2017 Flyer.jpg