close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

**Official 2017 Muskegon Wastewater Thread**

Discussion in 'MichiganWaterfowl.com' started by LakeEffectMDHA, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Far Beyond Driven

Far Beyond Driven

IMAG1115.jpg Here's my second can holder of the year taking a wild ride on Lake Michigan this afternoon. Ended up drawing 9/8 and the two fields we wanted went early, so we bailed and went our separate ways. Ended up 2/3 before it got way too heavy for the 14', lost a big laker and released a small steelhead and a brown. St eelie ran the boat and we thought he was gone until he jumped to eye level 10' out.

West side shooter and Cork Dust like this.
  2. Sparky23

Sparky23

See many divers? What port we will be on the big water tomorrow

3. Far Beyond Driven

Far Beyond Driven

No comment. Smack me around in a couple posts then want info. SMH

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
  4. Wolverine423

Wolverine423

Hahahahaha good entertainment! right to the point lol

5. Far Beyond Driven

Far Beyond Driven

Posted a report about Grand Haven fishing ithis spring and he contradicted my results and pretty much flagrantly made me look like a liar. I didn't forget that.

I'll light up people on this site, but I don't come back and ask them for help later.

6. Sparky23

Sparky23

Haha. Your a joke dude. Good luck setting that full spread of coppers riggers amd divers in under 5 min. All i did is say you must be the best in the world at it. Obviously in your head you are. Joke!

7. Cork Dust

Cork Dust

I haven't seen an Invader downrigger reel in years, since I had them on my Sea Nymph 14' in the late '80s!

Far Beyond Driven likes this.
  8. Far Beyond Driven

Far Beyond Driven

Different thread, but yeah, your character not to mention lack of mastery of grammar and English, is showing through pretty well. I posted a report about Grand Haven and not catching anything and not seeing any nets flying, and you said plenty of fish were caught. Funny then most boats and pier fisherman left at 7 that night.

Also I saw we aim for a minute a line while setting in tournaments, and usually can made that happen. Deploy the long lines at 4-5 mph while the dipsies trickle out on drag and one guy on each rigger. Easily put out a nine rod spread in nine minutes.

Those Invaders were made in Holland then I got them off EBay from New York and brought them back home. Before they closed up for good, they were operating out of the back of a bowling alley in Hudsonville.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
  9. Cork Dust

Cork Dust

Sad, they were a really well-made product. I sold all but one of mine to my old fishing partner and neighbor who outfitted his 18' with them. Yes, they are all still in use, although he was able to get boom extensions fabricated for two of them. Other than that, everything is still OEM!!

10. Sparky23

Sparky23

You cant even keep up with your own lies idiot lol. Doesnt matter to me. Theres a reason ive heard so much good about you lol. English was wonderful being i was justt getting up to go pound a limit of lontails. Just because you dont catch fish doesnt mean nobody does. Your not the gteatest thing to hit the water. And you said whole spread in 5 min. Not 9 in 9 lol. Change her on up kev. Good job lol.

11. rcleofly

rcleofly

Well this has gone gay....

12. Far Beyond Driven

Far Beyond Driven

"Sad, they were a really well-made product. I sold all but one of mine to my old fishing partner and neighbor who outfitted his 18' with them. Yes, they are all still in use, although he was able to get boom extensions fabricated for two of them. Other than that, everything is still OEM!!"

I run my Subtroll on one off the stern of the 22' as the wire guides on the Walker's ate up the coating on the cable. $400 Subtroll off a $30 garage sale rigger.

Scouting tonight will make the choice on MWW or Shiawasee tomorrow. Would like to get one more hunt there before it locks up, soon.

13. Far Beyond Driven

Far Beyond Driven

As for what I posted:

"In a tournament our bogey is one minute per rod for set up even if fishing 70-120' down. Usually we'll have two boards working out on their own, a diver working out on drag, and be setting riggers all at once."

"One of the charters I observed for had a 5 minute bogey with 4 guys setting the rods and he ran 6 mph until the coppers were out. It was pretty amazing to watch them all tear into it as the first lures were over the back as the boat was coming off plane."

So, who's lying? I copied these verbatim from the thread. Not sure if there's a comprehension issue or a memory issue, but I can't wait to hear you dispute this.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  14. Far Beyond Driven

Far Beyond Driven

You can't even keep up with your own lies idiot lol. Doesn't matter to me. There's a reason I've heard so much good about you lol. English was wonderful being I was just getting up to go pound a limit of long tails. Just because you don't catch fish doesn't mean nobody does. You're not the greatest thing to hit the water. You said whole spread in 5 minutes, not 9 in 9 lol. Change her on up kev. Good job lol.

lol you're awake now?

michiganoutdoorsman and jwinks like this.
  15. TNL

TNL

Okay then. Not sure what any of ^^that^^ has to do the MWW, but to each his own.

So, who's going out tomorrow? It's the last Tuesday they'll be open for ducks and geese, plus we have some weather coming in. Finally! Gale warning in effect until Weds at 4am - winds west at daybreak up to 40 knots. Yeehah!