No passing B1G1's here

Discussion in 'Michigan Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by HUBBHUNTER2, Oct 19, 2020.

1. LabtechLewis

LabtechLewis

Cold blooded killers, all y'all. Nice. I like the video.

20201019_220625.jpg

Dish7, motdean, Big CC and 4 others like this.
  2. Huntahalic

Huntahalic

Awesome experience and well deserved trophy. That photo of your son is frame worthy for sure. You really should send it in to carhart you might hit the lottery with it....

Congrats man!

3. Plumbgranny

Plumbgranny

Nice job all the way around. Way to keep your cool and make it happen while framing your target.
    I think if I attempted self-filming I'd eventually post a few great stories of how I "passed" another potential shooter as I"m typing thru tears and spinning lies because I just can't multi-task. :)
    As others have Alluded to, great pic of the boy! That's what it's all about.

4. HUBBHUNTER2

HUBBHUNTER2

Yeah maybe! Doctor wife who came with a couple hundred acres of river bottom. I believe they call that a home run

A few camera pics of this guy but it wasn't confirmed until he was on the ground. There are two more good bucks hanging around and as long as they survive, there should be a bonus buck that gets pushed in. This property he likes to leave it until later in the year. My sit was the first for myself and the property!

5. Fish Hook

Fish Hook

Brighton, MI / Lud Fishing / Scottville Hunting
    Great buck and story!

6. Very nice buck! Congrats! Where are pics of the hot daughter? Let us be the judge! I can’t remember who it was on here. But it had to be ten years ago or so one of the members on here told us his wife was a Walmart trophy. To this day it was one of the funniest threads I have read on here. Wish I could find it. I’m betting had his wife read that it wouldn’t have been so funny for him. That is a beautiful Michigan buck! Any time the plan comes together it’s pretty awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. jr28schalm

jr28schalm

Wow what a great buck and story. Any more details on what members feet wally was rubbing?

8. BulldogOutlander

BulldogOutlander

great story.. great buck and even better photo of little man showing you and grandpa how to drag it out!

9. QDMAMAN

QDMAMAN Premium Member

In a word.....EXCELLENT, on all accounts!
    What are you and Walt going to do for an encore?

BTW guys....he describes the wifey aptly! ;)

HUBBHUNTER2 likes this.
  10. Walt Donaldson

Walt Donaldson

Now is not the time to be coy, JR. ;)

11. HUBBHUNTER2

HUBBHUNTER2

Thanks. Haven't put a tape to him but I would guess around there. When he's first in view I was going to pass because he wasn't one of the two I was looking for. Then it was a back and forth in my mind of what to do because there is only about a 30' opening and the leaves in the background made it hard to tell exactly what he had going on. So it was a mad scramble to get the camera on him, grab my release and draw back in time.
    Thanks for reading!

12. jiggin is livin

jiggin is livin Premium Member

Awesome!! Beautiful all the way around!

IDK if I should congratulate you on the deer or the wife with perks more.... I guess both!

I love the filmed hunts too. I don't have much interest in it yet, but my buddy started a couple years ago and it is pretty cool. I am letting him get it figured out so I don't have to. Lol

13. Hoytman5

Hoytman5

Great buck and perfect shot! I know it's not easy to self film and still have time to execute a good shot- so good job. Awesome picture of your little guy holding the rack, that's what it's all about! Congrats!

14. d_rek

d_rek

So this hot daughter maybe has a hot sister? Asking for a friend.

And don't let that Walt guy and his "B1G1's" get you down. He may seem cool with his boyish charm and rugged good looks but it's you who steals our hearts every year when you obviously feel sorry for the guy and let him bask in some of the glory every season.

Oh and congrats! Great buck!

15. Dish7

Dish7

Yet another great job! The "Walt and The Hubbs" crew have become the standard bearers for the MS bowhunting/habitat forums. Unquestionably the real deal(s). :cool: