New spinning reel question

Discussion in 'Tackle Talk' started by chiefsLB59, Jun 9, 2010.

1. sfw1960

sfw1960 Staff Member Super Mod Mods

YEP - they should Flash....
    ;)

I have 4 SpireX (2-2009/2000's & 2-2010/2500's) - a few Syncopates as well as a few AX &TX for ice fishing....and a few Citica's a 100DSV & 200D.
    It p!$Se$ ESOX off I think.....
    :lol:

2. earl

earl

Own Shimanos, Okumas, Quantums. Daiwa's are simply better. Do like the Okuma bait feeders, but it's a special application.

3. TrekJeff

TrekJeff

Pflueger 9030 XT Supreme...the 30 will hold a monster amount of line. I have yet to find a reel that matches the drag smoothness of this reel and the pflueger name reflects smooth as melted butter feel. If you aren't in a big hurry, just wait until Pflueger releases their magnesium frame reel this summer.

4. WMUAlum10

WMUAlum10

Guys I decided to go with the Stradic ci4. Paired it with a St. Croix mojo bass rod and it seems to be the perfect set up. Thank you guys for your help. Took the boat out today and gave it a run through. Reel is very smooth. I am very happy with the new purchase.

5. BIG_FISH

BIG_FISH

haha thats alot more than $100. Hell of a reel though...i would've suggested quantum though. I do love shimano, but quantums are so much smoother. I have a catalyst and its the smoothest reel i have ever used. Oh and i also have the mojo...pretty nice. St. croix is all i use now.

6. kristo27

kristo27

Phluegar supreme is hands dow the best reel for the money and also has a extra spool i have beat three of them to death on the tourney trail and they are flawless performers highly recomend them and 11 bearings sweet reel