New ficious jigs for 2012

Discussion in 'Tackle Talk' started by ficious, Oct 6, 2012.

1. ficious

ficious catch & digest Premium Member

Crappie 1

Thank you! I don't have them in a store anywhere near you. Your best bet would be to go through my site.

Harry

2. Mr Burgundy

Mr Burgundy

His jigs are unmatched. One of the best jigs i have ever used. I use them on lsc were there is a TON of fishing presure. On days were they just dont wanna bite i put his jigs on and low and behold i start catching fish. Keep up the good work Harry!

Burgundy

3. Steellord

Steellord

Harry's jigs work great on panfish year round. I just received my order for this ice season yesterday and will probably order more in the next couple of weeks. Thanks again for the great work Harry! :)

4. walleyeatsag

walleyeatsag

Those are great looking jigs Harry! do you have any plans on selling them up north around saginaw bay I think they would do well here! i don't have any as of yet but i have sen them from a MS member downstate and i like your attention to detail and color choice! i plan on getting some this year and try them out.
    Rich
    ps plugtug "Lou Lablaze " showed me your jigs! nice job!

5. Dantana

Dantana

It will be in your best interest to get some of Harry's jigs Rich. They are fish catching machines on the Bay. Even caught my first laker thru the ice on a mag zitz up at mud creek a few years back.

One of Harry's jigs on one pole and one of your diamond willows on the other....the perch dont stand a chance!! :D

6. Burksee

Burksee Premium Member

I see the fry scuds are up now but I'm waiting to see these FGGS's go up on the site before my next order. :D

7. ficious

Mr. Burksee...

I will put a handful up tonight when l get hope(the ones in the pic). There will be 90 more pcs to follow shortly. I just put 10 pcs of the GGS up on my site.

Thanks guys. I always try to improve the patterns. Input is always appreciated.

Rich, You would be best off to order from my site. There is no place near you that carries my stuff.

Harry

Last edited: Nov 6, 2012
  8. Mr Burgundy

Mr Burgundy

Got my order last night and will be trying them in a local marina tomorrow... Should do pretty good as they look super pretty in the case

9. Burksee

Burksee Premium Member

Hey Harry, "Mr. Burksee" was my father, my names Greg. ;)

Just ordered my scuds and the FGGS's, hopefully these will bring some luck for some early ice! :D

Thanks again Harry, Take care - Greg

10. ficious

Here's a couple proto's that we spoke of. Are they worth a production run?

[​IMG]

Glow White Pearl Red Dot
    Glow white, double pearl, glow red(orange)dot, hammered nickel backside

Glow Yellow Scud
    Glow yellow/green, green glitter, glow pink spot, black eye, red stripes, hammered gold backside

Harry

11. Burksee

Burksee Premium Member

LOL! Hey Harry, those are just what the doctor ordered! ;) Now I'm going to have wait it out and put another order in! :D

12. Bob D

Bob D

The ones on the right look amazing. A real work of art there. The red dot on white is just plain classic. That was my favorite jig when I was gill jerkin' tot.

I received my order last night. Thanks for the extra mud bugz variation. I hope I take ample opportunity to try them out.

13. ficious

The additional pearling dulls the glow a little bit, but there's plenty to spare. These both hit the table today for a limited run(100 pcs or less). There's still a couple more patterns in the near future(both gold). One Fry, one LM-34, possibly without bead.

Any pattern suggestions??

Harry

14. Burksee

Burksee Premium Member

Got my second order of the "pre-season" last night too, itÂ’s like Christmas every time I get an order. Thank you Harry! :D

Yes, Harry's jigs are definitely nothing short of works of art and IMHO unmatched in quality and workmanship. They certainly do represent and reflect his passion for the sport! :bouncy:

BTW - If you're ever out on the ice and hear someone who starts out cursing the fish like a road raged truck driver and then starts to blubber and cry like someone who just lost one of their best friends that would be me after breaking off and losing one of my fabulous Ficious jigs. :sad:

15. Bob D

Bob D

I have more jigs than I will ever use, but there are a few I keep losing. Then I re-up and pick up some more that I like to try. I can't stop myself.

Come to think of it, I may need to double check my purple fry stock.