New ficious jigs for 2012

Discussion in 'Tackle Talk' started by ficious, Oct 6, 2012.

1. ficious

ficious catch & digest Premium Member

It looks like I will have my restock ready to go sometime after midnight on Halloween(Nov 1st). Working afternoons puts a crimp on an earlier restock.

This is not a sales tactic! Quantities will be more limited this season for a variety of reasons. More Fry are still in the tube, but everything else is what it is. More Zitz Yellow Tigers still coming and a Zitz Glow Albino Perch. The jigs that I made for the LSCWA kids outing(last year) will be going up too.

Think ICE!!

Harry

2. ficious

Just not happy with the consistancy(piece to piece) with these, but the pattern did well for me on the gills this spring so I had to give it a go. It will appear in the future, with slight changes. These will appear in a later restock as I have to get what I have ready to go now.

[​IMG]
    Fry- Glow Green Scud:
    Glow green, glow white, green glitter, red stripes, black eyespot, hammered nickel backside

Fry- Glow Orange Scud:
    Pink glows orange, glow white, red stripes, green glitter, black eyespot, hammered nickel backside

Time to make the donuts. Test fire all the changes for tomorrow nights open.

Harry

3. sfw1960

sfw1960 Staff Member Super Mod Mods

Beauties Harry!
    PURE art work.
    :)

4. 6667supersport

6667supersport

Look like little works of art :), the perch wont be able to say no to them ;).

5. ficious

Thanks guys........The restock is up now. I hope it runs smoothly.

Harry

6. Burksee

Burksee Premium Member

Just put my first order of the season in! Thanks for the fix Harry, I'm feeling the high alreay! :D

7. Mr Burgundy

Mr Burgundy

Harry,

I just checked your sight and the jigs patters that are right above my post i couldnt find. I REALLLLLYYY wanna order some of those as well as a bunch of others, am i looking in the wrong spot or are they not avaible..Thanks Ron

8. Burksee

Burksee Premium Member

I tried looking for those too and was advised they wont be available until later on. :sad:

9. ficious

Thanks for the interest guys! They jigs were still VERY wet when the pic was taken. It takes a few days for them to dry thoughly, Zitz even longer because of the damage the rings can cause if the paint isn't hard yet.

I have some(primed)in reserve in case something gets hot(Fry only this season). I dedicated a bunch more for the Scud patterns and base coated them today. I will try to get at least some up for the weekend, saturday most likely.

My real job is afternoons w/overtime, that's why I don't respond more quickly.

Harry

10. BAY CREEPER

BAY CREEPER

Just stocked up on some mag zits for this ice season. Thanks Harry!!

11. Mr Burgundy

Mr Burgundy

I got a HUGE order this morn. Cant wait till they come in... Best ice jigs on the market, harry u are the man

12. ficious

Mr. Burgundy sir......the Scuds are up. Any order including them will not ship til monday. Commited another group of reserves for a Glow Green Smerch. Prototypes turned out well, never made a production run in Fry before. It's the same green as the Bug Eye, one of the longest lasting glows.

Pic when the production run is dry. this one might take a little longer.....21 paint operations ea. Anything Smerch takes the longest to paint. A Jig Swap jig from waaaaaay back.

Harry

13. Joeker51

Joeker51

Excellent looking line-up on your site HaRi.:coolgleam

14. ficious

Here's a pic of a few that I pushed through.

Fry Glow Green Smerch
    [​IMG]

Glow Green, green glitters, gold glitter, black stripes, red gill slit, glow yellow/black eyespot, hammered nickel backside.

I stumbled onto some gold blades(Fry & LM), those will be coming at some point in the future too.

Any requests for the gold Fry?

Harry

15. Crappie 1

Crappie 1

Hi Harry: I see you on here a lot, but never went to your web site till just now. You have some really great looking lures. Are they in any stores up here around South Branch, Tawas, West Branch? I live close to Gordon't Bait and M65 Bait & Tackle. Or, are they just on your site? Great Looking stuff, Thanks.