New ficious jigs for 2012

Discussion in 'Tackle Talk' started by ficious, Oct 6, 2012.

1. sfw1960

sfw1960 Staff Member Super Mod Mods

NO.

MORE Pictures!!!!!!!!!:lol:

2. BAY CREEPER

BAY CREEPER

I will be ordering some more mag zits in a couple weeks. Hope some are left. There were none available when ordering last year.

But walleye fished 2 times on the bay and they were hitting the regular size zits well, just need to slap a treble on them and i know they will be a great producer. Bring on the ice!!

3. ficious

ficious catch & digest Premium Member

Mr. CREEPER,

Which of the Mags strike your fancy?? I had no Mags last season so you didn't miss out.

These are prototypes that will not likely go into production this season. Just something I was playing with. Mr. WaNger might like to take these for a test drive though.

[​IMG]

Waddya think Mikey?? They are Baby Zitz and glow orange.

Harry

Last edited: Oct 12, 2012
  4. BAY CREEPER

BAY CREEPER

Well they all look great, so most likely i will order 2 of most and at least 1 of everyone:lol::lol: I was very satisfied with my couple orders last year. These things catch fish. I will do my best to get some good photos for you of big Ficious caught walleyes!!:evilsmile

5. Bob D

Bob D

Those mud bugs are awesome. The do catch fish.

6. ficious

BZ Glow CC Gill
    [​IMG]

Main body glows orange then purple, glow orange belly spot, glow green stripes, multicolor glitter, yellow/black eyespot.

Didn't hit the mix perfect on these. The glow purple is the darker purple, not the lighter lilac. Still mastering the technique.

Harry

7. ficious

The old style glowed a bit redder than the replacement but was more pink when not glowing, the replacement looks red when it's not glowing and more orange when it is.

Here is the Fry Glow Green Bug Eye with the new red:

[​IMG]
    I wish I could still get the old glow red, but that doesn't look like its an option.

8. Dantana

Dantana

Harry, what does the CC stand for exactly?

I havent tried the zitz out on the Bay yet, have to give those a go this winter. Mag zitz definitely produce like you said. Glow clown bug eye is my favorite...cant keep the wally gators off it :D

9. ficious

The CC is a painting technique that I have been working on for a couple of seasons. At first I could only get it to work when the paint was still wet. Trial and error got me to the point where it would work dry but I haven't mastered consistancy from batch to batch.

Under low intensity, short duration light, it will glow orange for a short time. Longer duration or higher intensity light it will glow purple(the same area/feature).

Harry

10. Fishcapades

Fishcapades

Nice job as always Harry!

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

11. Michael Wagner

Michael Wagner

AWSUM!!! Now I`m gonna need some "smallie-be-gone" so I don`t lose them as fast as the "Mud Bugz"

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2015
  12. ficious

Last of the BZ patterns for this season:

BZ Glow Blue Fade
    [​IMG]
    Fades glow blue to glow white(R to L), multicolor/black glitter, black stripes, red gill slit, glow yellow/black eyespot

Glow Stripe Mud Bugz(prototype)
    [​IMG]
    Olive drab body, glow red(orange) stripes, glow yellow eyes

13. BAY CREEPER

BAY CREEPER

Write me down for 2 of each of the original 7 mag zits you posted in post #1. Any idea when they may be available? I could order as soon a Friday.

14. ficious

I try to pick a date that I can release as many patterns as possible to save people on shipping. The reality is that I still paint patterns til mid-winter because painting is time intensive.

The Zitz family usually get painted first because they take so long to thoughly dry that the split ring process doesn't damage them too badly. The Mag Zitz will be in the Nov 1st restock. Baby Zitz patterns may be a little later because they will not be dry enough to ring.

Pressure is on, the 1st coming fast(to me).

Harry

15. BAY CREEPER

BAY CREEPER

Thanks Harry!

I will be anxiously waiting:D