NE Lake Huron fisherman??

Discussion in 'Big Lake Cold Water Fishing Reports' started by Denny jr, Sep 14, 2010.

1. Denny jr

Denny jr

Is there anyone from the Oscoda/Harrisville or other areas near them on here? I would like to know whats going on in the lake round these parts and get an idea where to go around here....me and dad are not doing the best on the big lake, inland lakes we do good, but for some dern reason everytime we hit huron we get skunked. I know patience is the name of the game, but this is getting old. We are using spoons, j-plugs, rapalas, everything but the anchor...and we are trolling in about 20-25fow.

What are we doing wrong?

2. todd v

todd v

when are you trolling those depths?(time of year).What are you after as far as fish?

3. HemlockNailer

HemlockNailer Premium Member

Denny send me your phone # by pm. I am waiting on north wind to give it a try, should be coming in the next day or two. I have taken a few fish trolling at the mouth but it is slow so far. Don't give up yet. Alan

4. CAPT HEAVY

CAPT HEAVY

North wind today and I didnt see a fish jump at Harrisville. I am going to pound it hard for a couple of days next week, I will post the results.