close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

My Ausable river boat build

Discussion in 'FlyTyingForums.com, Fly Tying, Trout Fishing' started by brushbuster, Jul 21, 2011.

1. b737tvc

b737tvc

My Boy saw your boat and would like to build one do you have any plans for the forms?

2. brushbuster

brushbuster

If you want to come and get them I will give him all the station molds they are just taking up room in my shop.

3. b737tvc

b737tvc

please email me your contact at b737tvc@aol.com, we will talk. That would be great!

4. b737tvc

b737tvc

yes I can do that.

5. troutbum64

troutbum64

Brad,
    Haven't seen a pic of the boat. How did it finally come out?
    Hope you are doing well and got out to fish some. This year has been a ruff one for me and haven't fished very much. Looking to get up there next week and throw some streamers above and below Mio if the water temp is okay. Right now I hear it's a little high to fish.
    I'll try to swing by if I have the chance to say high.
    shoot me an e-mail with your address and phone at
    galexkoz@yahoo.com
    Gary

6. brushbuster

brushbuster

Gorgeous. check out my Ausable river boat build part 2 there is a few pics on that post.
    I took her out last nite to see how she motors with my emotor. She flies! What a smooth handling craft. I motored up the south branch from the main stream last night i should've brought my rigs :mad: Oh well it was just nice to get on the river and see how she does.

7. Northwoods Addict

Northwoods Addict Premium Member

Hi Brushbuster

I finished a plywood riverboat this spring. I'm interested in talking to you. I am the Building Trades Instructor at Grayling High. Please stop in if available or pm after school restarts. Awesome Job!!

8. brushbuster

brushbuster

Hey, I would love to stop in and chat with you. I think the school did a river boat several years ago. Are you considering doing one in the classroom? It would be a pretty awesome project.

9. Mdeau90

Mdeau90

Awesome build! I just finished a drift boat and your build inspired me to take on building an au sable river boat. Do you happened to still have the measurements for the station molds that you’d be willing to share?