Muskie success?

Discussion in 'Lk. St. Clair and St. Clair River' started by clattin, Aug 17, 2020.

1. clattin

clattin

Hey all, I'm taking my 79 year old Dad on a chartered trip for Muskie this week and was just curious if people are catching them right now. Haven't seen much for current reports. Just wondered what kind of success to anticipate. I'd LOVE to see him catch a Muskie!

Thanks!
    Chris

2. Cat Power

Cat Power

Without being able to go to Canada has made it much tougher.

good luck, and let us know how you do

3. 440turner

440turner

I spent 5 hours Saturday morning fishing around grassy island for musky, 2 people casting and trolling the channel with zero action.....threw everything but the kitchen sink too, was a great day though weather wise!

I got stood up this year by my musky charter captain, hope you picked a better charter boat and captain than me.....booked at the ultimate fishing show, claimed hes the hardest working captain on the lake, 5 unreturned calls and texts and never did hear from him

4. Rumischno

Rumischno

I’d actually call him out on that public on here!! Just so no other sportsman get “hooked” by him!! (Unless of course he did have a legitimate emergency to deal with..doesn’t sound like it.) Hopefully it didn’t cost you any money!!

6667supersport and Chris Kerbrat like this.
  5. Gone_Hunting

Gone_Hunting

Did your captain give any recent info?

on a call likes this.
  6. 440turner

440turner

How did the musky charter go, did you catch any, where did your captain take you to fish?

7. 6667supersport

6667supersport

Assuming you gave the guy a deposit I would surely post his and charter name, that is BS.

Chris Kerbrat likes this.