close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Mud motor idiots

Discussion in 'MichiganWaterfowl.com' started by ice ghost, Dec 4, 2017.

1. duckaddict

duckaddict

Ha. Power augers. I was thinking about that actually. Dont use a powered auger ice fishing. It will scare all the fish away and they will never come back (said no one ever).

smoke likes this.
  2. AaronJohn

AaronJohn

3. duckaddict

duckaddict

I’ll have to say this...I have a mud motor on a 15’ boat. We got into the marsh one morning and water levels were brutal. Ended up running that motor at full bore for about 10 min to get thru the crap. Obviously scared all the birds out. Got set up, and faced the way the birds went. They allllll came back in little waves the whole morning. Two guys shot 6 mallards before we had to get home. I see zero problem with mud motors but to each his own.

smoke and Aaronjeep2 like this.
  4. Aaronjeep2

Aaronjeep2

So they passed the bill then ? I thought it was still in the works to be able to hunt with one ?

5. AaronJohn

AaronJohn

Democrats!!!!!

Sorry guys

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

Aaronjeep2 likes this.
  6. AaronJohn

AaronJohn

You're good to go as long as you go trough the many silly steps to own one and put your name on a few lists....

7. Aaronjeep2

Aaronjeep2

Never mind sorry I got this confused with them trying to undo the tax stamp stuff.

8. AaronJohn

AaronJohn

Too much hassle if u ask me

9. Aaronjeep2

Aaronjeep2

Yes it is my friend has a few cans for pistols.I'll tell you what dang are they fun to shoot with them on but not worth the tax stamp and the cost of a can to me.

10. shrek527

shrek527

Funny cuz some people are thinking that about you. Grow up, your on public land. To me all I’m hearing is “wah wah wah they ruined my hunt wah wah wah” you ever stop to think that maybe they had to be somewhere and tried to have a quick hunt before hand? Maybe that’s all the time they can spare to hunt. No all you could think about was yourself. Might want to think before you start the name calling.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017 at 7:39 PM
    smoke, duckaddict and craigrh13 like this.
  11. sswhitelightning1

sswhitelightning1

Well i must say i just jumped on ms for the first time in months and im quickly offended. Cripes i got a diesel truck, snor when im passed tired, airboat, mud boat, 2 power augers, shotguns without muzzle breaks, barking dog, a 2 stroke optimax thats loud, a friend who dont shut up(some of u now wondering who) a barking wife, 2 loud kids, decoys that rattle, and several cheap duck calls that i hail call to divers.

Thinking i dump this stuff my outdoor experience will improve 100%. Over a thousand ducks for the season, next year will be phenomenal [​IMG]

12. AaronJohn

AaronJohn

Lol thank you WL ! A lot of us do have these things we were just poking the bear lol. Lotta grumpy old geezers here.

smoke likes this.
  13. ON ICE

ON ICE

The jury came back and they found it acceptable to have and use loud things just as long as it has a Monster sticker on it. The bigger, the better.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Far Beyond Driven likes this.
  14. Shiawassee_Kid

Shiawassee_Kid

thats not what i consider legal. when i can buy one, bolt it on my gun and go hunting...thats the stage when they are legal.

having to answer questions, fill out forms, get a permit, pay a tax, get special permission....its still illegal.

Socks likes this.
  15. smoke

smoke

:woohoo1: :cwm27: Must be the season is nearing its end. The marsh always gets a bit rude the last few days. :whistle: :Modified_:Protest_e:banghead3 :bonk: :gaga: :lol: LMFAO I hate all of you and anything that doesn't benefit me me me. BTW: I love drag pipes on a modded Harley vtwin and i'm old by some standards, well most standards actually. :coolgleam