close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

More Trump craziness

Discussion in 'Political Discussions (FreeMichigan.com)' started by petronius, Jan 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. farmlegend

farmlegend Say My Name.

Seriously, whattya want coming to America?
    [​IMG]

or.....

[​IMG]

2. phantom cls

phantom cls Premium Member

i'll take the blonde, please and thank you!

oldforester and brewster like this.

3. petronius

petronius

How do you know that the blonde isn't a transgender.

4. farmlegend

farmlegend Say My Name.

Easy. Her index finger is as long or longer than her ring finger.

Damn near foolproof way of ID'ing both high-T women and trannies.

5. imjon

imjon

Well now, I was standing here by my mail box awaiting my $2500 health savings check and noticed a bit of a dust up in here. I was going to look for my doctor who seems to have left me behind although I was promised I could keep him, but decided it might be more fun in the Dew.

To begin with, two of the people at the meeting don't recall PDJT ever saying s***hole countries. Now that is pretty important because it's the kind of phrase that would be remembered by pretty much everyone. And these were a couple of the Import Democrat Voters At Any Cost politico's.
    So now we have the usual lying democrats, Richardhead durbin to be specific, lying about the great PDJT again. Nothing new, the democrat's msm gang jumped upon the lie and pushed it out. They still haven't grown up to be adults and are kicking their heels demanding they get what they want with huge crocodile tears running down their faces. Sheesh, you'd think after asking PDJT if he'd accept the results of the election they'd smarten up and realize he did accept it.

Next up, where was your outrage when hildabeast called half of America Deplorable? These are your countrymen and women. Why the big concern over people from s****hole countries that we probably wouldn't want as they'd end up on welfare and using up food stamps. Personally if they've actually got a skill other than voting for democrats and using up taxpayer dollars to laze around causing trouble then let them apply.

The cnn outrage is phony as heck, I don't know why they haven't been forced to register as a Democrat PAC.
    President Trump really should yank their WH credentials. Not sure why anyone not interested in airplanes maybe flying into black holes would even watch, unless they like licking the windows on their short bus.

Via Instagram:
    Clay Travis tweets, “2017: Me using the word ‘boobs’ on CNN is offensive and unacceptable on television.
    2018: CNN uses the phrase ‘s***hole’ a thousand times on TV in one night.”

Once again, PDJT wins another round and he didn't even use the word. But no one will ever think of Haiti or most of the African countries without thinking s***hole. Thanks msm, another fine job...:lol::lol::lol:

By the way, don't search for LBJ's Bunghole Needs Room! on youtube if you're all that upset over some alleged word the great PDJT alleged spoke, which we now know is a lie from the democrats. The video contains some bad words also.

kingfisher 11, motdean, buggs and 4 others like this.
  6. zzcop302

zzcop302

Well if it’s confirmed she isn’t a tranny, then I volunteer to ascertain that she is a “true blonde”;)

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    TK81, Jackster1, Walleyze247 and 2 others like this.
  7. Eric Bee

Eric Bee

The funny thing is that I'll bet that 95% of the people that heard what he said would agree with him. but their party would deny it.

TK81, LuckyBucks, buggs and 2 others like this.
  8. phantom cls

phantom cls Premium Member

transgender? i guess we could get a blonde wig and send jps right over!

9. RMH

RMH Premium Member

Lets not forget about the "***show" over there in Libya...........

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2018
    motdean, buggs and imjon like this.
  10. RMH

RMH Premium Member

Women let you grab them by their Wang Dang Sweet Poontang....

"President Trump’s honest statement about ****hole countries has got zippo to do with the color of a person’s skin. Only vile soulless racists try to make it about that.

America needs smart, educated people to immigrate to America. We don’t need poor, uneducated bloodsuckers with zero skills from turdworld ****holes who will immediately go on welfare. We’ve got enough Americans already trained by democrats to suck off the Fedzilla teat. We don’t need more.

We’ve got ****ho...les in America. No one with means would want to live in certain sections of our cities that are gang-infested, violent, and crime-ridden filthy ****holes.

This is not to say we shouldn’t help people who live in turdworld countries. In fact, America already helps Haiti, El Salvador, and other poor and corrupt ****holes.

Count your blessings to be an American. The whole world sucks. America just sucks a lot less."

TK81, Lake Boy, buggs and 1 other person like this.
  11. Quack Addict

Quack Addict

I thought the Clinton's fixed it...?

hawgeye, jd4223 and RMH like this.
  12. 9mm Hi-Power

9mm Hi-Power

If there were no reporters there then his comments were leaked to the WP or other sources. If people want to leak things like this then they should have the moxie to go on the national news and directly say to the American people what he or she said - otherwise these people are cowards sneaking around making surreptitious phone calls from pay phones in the dark of night - figuratively speaking. If they think the American people need to know what he said tell it in front of a microphone. For one I'm sick of anonymous leaks from spineless cowards that have who knows what agenda.

The other thing I find deplorable is so-called respectful newspapers that rightly refuse to print anonymous letters to the editor nevertheless gleefully print "major" news stories based on anonymous sources.

9mm Hi-Power

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    Lake Boy and jd4223 like this.
  13. Trout King

Trout King

13 Billion they took in in donations could have helped, but that got lost somewhere along the way to Haiti. We know how forgetful the Clinton's can be.

TDI, jd4223, Quack Addict and 2 others like this.
  14. jd4223

jd4223

Between the U S government aid and the Clinton Foundation Aid to Haiti,every Haitian should be a millionaire. I wonder what the Haitians spent their money on? Obviously not housing and food or clothing!

Jimbos likes this.
  15. Jimbos

Jimbos

8 weeks a year in Petoskey, 44 in Livonia
    You left out Sean Penn and all the drama the he brings with him.

Haiti is a straight up corrupt **** hole, and I find it surprising at how worked up the left has gotten over the truth, could it be because a lot on the left made some serious change off of the corruption?

hawgeye and Trout King like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.