mobile app problem

Discussion in 'Website Updates' started by Chrome steel, Feb 23, 2013.

1. Chrome steel

Chrome steel

After the latest update on my smarts phone the app will not work anymore. I use this app quite a bit on my phone without issues in the past.
    Now it will let me go into forums as far as the thread. Once I try to open the thread it ask for my information name/password. I enter the information then nothing it freezes. Please fix this issue..

2. GVDocHoliday

GVDocHoliday

WHat app?

Ohub or tapatalk?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2015

3. Chrome steel

Chrome steel

Ohub for these forums, it will act like its working until I get to the thread I'm wanting to read. It then ask for my login information then says security issue, user may not have permission to access this features.

4. Chrome steel

Chrome steel

How about some info on undoing an update on my android phone? Its worked perfect up until this new update.

Anyone else having problems with the new update on the android?

5. Tagz

Tagz

I'm assuming you mean update of phone software since ohub has only had 1 update in the last year and that was back in October. Try un installing ohub and installing again. Unfortunately if that does not work you may be out of luck. Ohub is based off an old version of another app tapatalk which works great on this site but is no longer allowed. Tapatalk is a popular paid app that receives regular updates to keep up with the new phone software that's ever changing. Ohub is a free ad based app that just doesn't have the number of people behind it.

6. fishngrl

fishngrl

My phone was doing that. Try backing out and going to the home page and logging in from there. I had originally done the same as you and it wouldnt let me log in. Try it, It worked for me.

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

7. Chrome steel

Chrome steel

I just updated it two weeks ago for the second time. There were some other sites added and the format changed. I can get as far as the thread then it wont let me in saying I'm not authorized. I will try and reinstall it and see what happens.

8. Chrome steel

Chrome steel

Thank you fishngrl your answer worked I'm back in business. The only difference now is when I visit a thread and close out when reentering site it puts me back to the last thread I visited. But I can deal with that just have to back up a few pages to check other threads.