close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Memorial thread for dogs that have passed

Discussion in 'Upland Game hunting, Dogs and dog training' started by kek25, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Albaman

Albaman

Thanks Aaron, yep it still hurts a lot. I now have a couple of youngsters to take care of, can't imagine life without dogs.

Aaronjeep2 likes this.
  2. Dish7

Dish7

Wow very sad. Sorry for your loss. That is a great pic to remember them with.:)

3. Albaman

Albaman

Thank you Dish. That photo was taken at Saginaw Field and Stream when they were all just young lads, they were about to do some retrieval training in the lake there.

4. Dish7

Dish7

I think that quote should be on a T-shirt. I've always said that I'll always have a dog as long as I'm physically able to.

5. Albaman

Albaman

I hate to say it but I've gotten to the point were I much prefer the company of my dogs to people. There's just nothing like being out in the woods and fields with the dogs.

This morning when we were out for their walk I wish I had taken a camera with me. The sun had just came up and the grass and bushes were catching the sunlight on the morning dew that was covering them.

The lads and I stood for a few minutes watching about six or seven does feeding until they spotted us and took off. It would have made a perfect picture of those two sitting watching the deer.

Aaronjeep2 and Dish7 like this.