Marsh Seat Deal -$8.88

Discussion in 'MichiganWaterfowl.com' started by dogditcher, Apr 15, 2018.

1. goose schatt

goose schatt

I ordered 4, got the same email

2. ajkulish

ajkulish

Screw Cabelas, I bought a Weatherby Element Waterfowler through them yesterday for a great price. My original order detail had it listed as available and gave me a delivery date. Checked a little bit later, and it was changed to backordered. So I got in touch with customer service and they couldnt promise a date or a backorder at all. So i contacted Weatherby to ensure they have stock of this product to fill a backorder. They said they had plenty of stock. I got back in touch with Cabelas and they told me they indeed did have a backorder filled out in my name for this gun. Not two hours later i check and the order is canceled, and they tell me they arent stocking the gun anymore. And it is still listed on their website as for sale. Mind you i got no email for any of these changes.

WTF. Am I the only one who sees an issue with them not filling an order after they advertised a price, i agreed, and they accepted my payment?

3. Sofa King what?

Sofa King what?

I've had it happen on more than one occasion....this time I actually phoned my order in- because I was using a bass pro gift card- and the "outfitter" taking my order made sure to check inventory and tell me that the two seats I wanted WERE available...now I have a cancelled order and a bass pro gift card with $0 on it.

4. ajkulish

ajkulish

I did nearly the same thing. When i didnt get an immediate confirmation email i called my bank and verified the purchase, and called customer service and had her approve the transaction while on the phone. It was listed as available at that point.

Sigh. Really wanted that gun, and REALLY wanted it at 500 bucks

5. Wolverine423

Wolverine423

Haven’t bought anything from cabelas in the past 4 yrs - Used to be a great place to buy anything outdoors... Now everything and anything about them pretty much blo’s!

6. Shiawassee_Kid

Shiawassee_Kid

i wouldn't waste my time with those seats. there's a reason why they are clearing them out. 1...the seats rot out. 2...you will fall on your ass eventually...the t-slot piece in the top of the post will slide up and unhinge when you least expect it and you will go flat on your back in the water while sitting back down. don't ask how i know.... yes i have like 6 of these seats from prior years of searching for a good seat.

7. jwinks

jwinks

So what is the best marsh seat to buy?

8. Divers Down

Divers Down

So, did they improve the newer chairs?

9. Sofa King what?

Sofa King what?

10. Urriah

Urriah

I'm definitely keeping my avery as plan A, but at 8 bucks I got a couple as spares for taking visitors. I can baby them a little better that way too.

11. daddyduck

daddyduck