LSC Smallmouth.

Discussion in 'Lk. St. Clair and St. Clair River' started by Opey, May 17, 2018 at 6:08 PM.

1. Opey

Opey

I’m planning on heading out in the morning to LSC for the first time in my own boat. I’m thinking of targeting the 10-15 fow or are they still in shallow?

2. Gray

Gray

I haven’t been out there since last weekend, but I would be looking shallower first.

Greenyfish and Opey like this.

3. Opey

Opey

T
    thank you

4. randall cobb

randall cobb

7-8 feet within 300 yards of shore.

LLSSt Clair likes this.
  5. Slimshady

Slimshady

Depending on the part of lake you will be fishing, you may way want to start in 4-6 fow and work out. That’s where they were my last time out. Jerk-baits on the small side worked well.

ImageUploadedByOhub Campfire1526603724.765075.jpg

Hollada, Greenyfish, Opey and 2 others like this.
  6. Opey

Opey

Well I didn’t get out but hopefully this week! Thanks for the response.

7. Opey

Opey

So jealous

8. LLSSt Clair

LLSSt Clair

Ran the lake yesterday. Anchor bay, mile roads, out to harsens.

Find the deep end weed line and clearest water in 6 to 9 ft for bigger fish. Fish where on beds out near harsens shallow 3 to 6fow nothing size impressive but numbers. Threw everything at them and tubes outfished all 10 to 1 for our trip. Bite slowed down around 12 with best action around 945am. . spent alot of time searching so missed a bit of the bite cruising.

Attached Files:

Opey, walleyenut3214 and Tryin2 like this.
  9. Opey

Opey

Thanks for sharing.
    I’m not sure if you are aware but if you took the photos with a smart phone they are tagged with GPS cords unless you disable it. Then if someone has the app they can copy and paste your photo and get the cords.
    Just passing it on since you took the time to block on possible location markers. Good luck and be safe.

10. 6667supersport

6667supersport

One reason I don't take walleye pics where I am casting.........

LLSSt Clair likes this.
  11. LLSSt Clair

LLSSt Clair

I just do it for non memeber bass trolls lurking for Intel on the site. 90 percent of serious bass fisherman are extremely tight lipped but have no problem comming up and marking a spot where someones catching fish to come back and fish later. Odd because if they shared good Intel id share it back. Thanks for the tip, shoot me a pm if you want more details.

Attached Files:

12. Slimshady

Slimshady

We went out this AM and it sucked. Tried from the mouth of the D-R up to mile-roads and in between. 2 bass plus lost a couple. I caught 1 3 casts in, then lost one, never had another one on all day. Tried anywhere from 4-11 fow. Caught 1 on chatterbait, 1 on crankbait, lost 1 on Jerk-Bait. Strange morning

13. Junior G3

Junior G3

I figured you would have done decent. How was the water along the mile roads Memorlal Park? Was it as bad and dirty as I heard or fishable clarity in 10 feet or less in?

14. LLSSt Clair

LLSSt Clair

The mile roads still look like a ses pool? It was unfishable and we wasted 2 hrs messing around with only one 15 inch largemouth. So much trash, debris, and poop, fish seem to of moved to cleaner waters.

15. LLSSt Clair

LLSSt Clair

Not sure how bad you heard but on Thursday it was worse than anyone could ever describe. Worse ive ever seen. Cleared up out in 16 to 18fow.