LSC SMALLMOUTH GUIDE SERVICE ADVICE NEEDED

Discussion in 'Lk. St. Clair and St. Clair River' started by Cat Power, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Cat Power

Cat Power

I have 2 clients wanting to go on a LSC smallmouth fishing trip. Any guide recommendations?

2. ks9128k

ks9128k

Check out www.fishinwisdom.com

Smallmouth fishing has been great with bonus species including perch, walleye, drum and an occasional muskie also coming aboard!

3. DirtySteve

DirtySteve

This guy is the best on st clair in my opinion. Marcel was a tour pro who now guides on the lake. Many big name pro's on every circuit are buddies with him and marcel is the guy they go to for up to date info on st clair.

http://www.marcelsguideservice.com/

4. Hollada

Hollada

I second the recommendation for Marcel. He has a great bunch of guides in his stable as well - jayson, Cody,Matt, Ryan and Garrett Parquette who is currently fishing the elites. All are great sticks. I’ve personally been on trips with Marcel, Matt, and Ryan prior to buying my boat.

I’d also recommend Gerry Gostenik at www.greatlakesbassfishing.com. I’ve been on several trips with him as well.

PM me if you have any questions.

5. Arron Kowalczyk

Arron Kowalczyk

Brant Owens (Fishin with Shredders) and Kevin Long (Longcast) along with Marcel are great choices. I would recommend Jon Bondy as well, but unfortunately Canada is off limits.

mastical and Jon Bondy like this.
  6. Zib

Zib

I'll 2nd Marcel's Guide Service. One of my tax clients hired him twice to take him & his grandson out. He was happy with both trips.

DirtySteve likes this.
  7. Cat Power

Cat Power