Livingston county fox and coyote

Discussion in 'MichiganTrapping.com' started by John Pelfrey, Feb 4, 2018.

Tags:
  1. John Pelfrey

John Pelfrey

Anyone near LC with a coyote problem they are looking to get rid of? My friend and I are looking for a place to trap and snare coyote and fox as well as trap coon.
    We are both dads, very respectful of the land and wildlife and are willing to trade in some fur caught on property for use.
    I'm a disabled veteran with way too much time on my hands these days. I'll hopefully be volunteering for hospice soon but need some outdoor time. My buddy works as a mechanical engineer for Mercedes.
    I hope to hear from you guys

2. Seldom

Seldom

You fellas need to get out and start knocking on doors. Right now, horse-barn owners are having a lot of hay damaged due to coon living amongst the bales. They’ll welcome you with open arms and possibly, open wallets!!!!

John Pelfrey and Fool'em like this.

3. John Pelfrey

John Pelfrey

Thanks seldom
    I just feel weird walking up to peoples houses these days. I've found that folks get a little angry anymore. I know of quite a few horse farms near by though that I'm definitely going to try knocking at

4. Conservative

Conservative

I have found that a lot of serious deer hunters are glad to let you trap coyotes once season is over

John Pelfrey likes this.