Live from the shanty.

Discussion in 'Icefishing Lk. St. Clair' started by Carpenter Bill, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Lever4ever

Lever4ever

Away to go man!! :D enjoy while you can... Believe me it goes quick.:(

billfer and Carpenter Bill like this.
  2. Nodinkdevin

Nodinkdevin

feed the whales a spear when they don’t bite your hook

3. outdoorsman48049

outdoorsman48049

Man what nice chairs, they should make a lazyboy ice fishing chair, that would be sooo nice.....maybe with a heated lumbar, dn't need the footrest, but add maybe two rod holders.....oh yea.....on a serious note......great job man.....I was on one of my claims up in alaska, getting some gold, this cple with their three little kids comes walking up....i'm chatting with the parents, the kids are just staring at me, they were prob 3/5/9 years old.So i look at them out of the blue, i said, "hey do you guys want to find some gold???", they were like yeaaaaa....so i called them over, started moving some bedrock, there was a little flake....i said, "right there, is a flake of gold".....they just were like wowwww....is said, " i don' t want it, if you guys want it, you can have it", and the little girl yells at me."i have a baggie!!!"...what a great time....it made my day...I used to come home from work, in a bad mood, hard day, and i'd see those little eyes in the window....."DADS HOME!!!!".....it always made my time at home fun......and they still are the light of my life.......and always will be......

kennyb1, TK81, Lever4ever and 10 others like this.
  4. 6667supersport

6667supersport

And you left Alaska for this ???

5. outdoorsman48049

outdoorsman48049

i go there from June to sept, i have equipt there for gold prospecting.But it's a means to an end, i get gold, fish, especially silver salmon in august, and blueberriers, adventure some, i guess i do leave, but my heart is in michigan, but my adventure takes me there and other states.My brother says, "yea, ok how much gold did you get this summer" and my reply is..."it's not the gold, it's where it takes me, to pristine, beautiful places"....but the gold is pretty neat also...Got land last summer on the side of a mountain, so a cabin build is in order this summer....and some gold of course.I'm not sure i understand your question?
    I left alaska for what exactly?

6. Lever4ever

Lever4ever

:bowdown: dats all I'm gonna say. OK gotta say one more thing ..I wish.