List of scrounging or diy projects for deer camp?

Discussion in 'Tips and Tricks' started by ONEIDABOW1, Oct 27, 2012.

1. ONEIDABOW1

ONEIDABOW1

Is there a list on these forums somewhere? You know what I'm talking about. Like what can you do with a plastic bucket, duct tape and a toothpick. Stuff like that. Yooper style. If not here then other website.

2. Copper116

Copper116

I haven't seen one yet... are you saying there should be a forum for D.I.Y. things one can do around camp or for their ORV or around the campsite to make life a bit easier? I know of guys that picked up a raised toilet seat stand; usually used for the elderly. They have their own orivate property so they place one in the back of their property so IF they have a code red emergency and can't make it to camp and a nice toilet... they can run over to the emergency pit stop that you strategically placed and use that to get their business done. They just keep a roll of toilet paper in a plastic coffee can. They said it's saved them a couple times already. Is this something like what you're looking to find?

3. Martin Looker

Martin Looker

An outhouse blind does a nice job of hiding the latrine in the woods.

ridgewalker likes this.
  4. alex-v

alex-v

Yep. On this message board it is this forum "Tips and Tricks". 123 pages with 20 threads per page means that there is a lot of reading ahead of you.

Doing a search of this forum using the key words of:
    duct tape
    I found one interesting idea.

Waif likes this.
  5. rgillespi

rgillespi

THAT'S WHAT THIS THREAD IS FOR!!!