Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Limitzzzz

5K views 23 replies 17 participants last post by  mattypike 
#1 ·
Was caught in action. Had the Lund Alaskan for about a year and a half. Put alottt of hours on the 75 HP Merc and all I’ve done is changed the oil. It does everything I need it to do and I push its past it’s limits. It’s Perfect for 3-4 guys. Best thing I could’ve done was purchase this thing. Getting pulled by a 2020 Big Horn... what you guys running ?

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman

See less See more
#8 ·
Them Alaskans are nice boats but big price tag! I spent 10 grand more and got a hewes! Love it View attachment 633255
The Alaskans are fairly expensive for what you get. But you can buy one new, use it hard for 5-8 years, and often sell if for what you paid for it. Sometimes you can even sell them for what the new ones are going for. I don't think there's a single boat out there that holds its value better. So yeah, you pay more up front than what a fairly low feature tin can should be, but they are great boats and you get all that money back when you do eventually sell it.

#9 ·
Was caught in action. Had the Lund Alaskan for about a year and a half. Put alottt of hours on the 75 HP Merc and all I’ve done is changed the oil. It does everything I need it to do and I push its past it’s limits. It’s Perfect for 3-4 guys. Best thing I could’ve done was purchase this thing. Getting pulled by a 2020 Big Horn... what you guys running ?

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman
Wheel Tire Boat trailer Motor vehicle Automotive tire

2013 Lund Impact 1675. Picture was taken the day I brought it home almost 8 years ago. It’s led a very easy life, since it seems I never get out as much as I would like to. Spends the spring, summer, and fall months in my garage while my wife and I park in the driveway and the winter in my pole barn.

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.