close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

LFTTL

Discussion in 'Michigan Trapping and Varmint Hunting' started by FREEPOP, Dec 17, 2017.

1. Fool'em

Fool'em

Got a bunch of $5 coon to flesh yet here. If your knife needs exercised. I'm afraid even if we split the profit on them we'd both end up in the hole:)
    Hard to get motivated to work on them with prices the way they are but I don't want to hold them that ain't worth it either.
    Hate this time of year. Thawing fur to finish put up means the catching is slowing down and eventually I won't have an excuse to disappear into the fur shed

574mag and FREEPOP like this.
  2. 574mag

574mag

X2. Hoping to get some traction for the last two weeks, but man, nothing's happening for me. 1 weasel and one grinner. And the weasel didn't even turn white yet! Idk, maybe the ones I have around here don't?

3. Seldom

Seldom

Hey 574, could you take a few photos of your mink water ?

4. 574mag

574mag

I will do so this afternoon

5. Anita Dwink

Anita Dwink

Put in a few mink and ermine boxes. Was planning to under ice some rats and on ice footholds for yotes but the swamp had 3/8 " of ice and a air pocket under it. Might still set the field edges if I get more motivated.

6. FREEPOP

FREEPOP

Thanks but I'll pass on the coon, I really don't like fleshing them. Since things are so slow, I will spend some time with the chainsaw

Fool'em likes this.
  7. TCpat&trout

TCpat&trout

First beaver today in almost 3 weeks. Ice has been too sketchy for under ice snares. Total 7 beaver and 1 rat on the year.

FREEPOP, Fool'em and Anita Dwink like this.