LFTS Election day

Discussion in 'Michigan Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by Richard Cranium, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Guy63

Guy63

prob for Hillary.

2. Muskegonbow

Muskegonbow

1. E9C092BD-8875-4898-86B8-424FA0A81DC2.png Six does and four bucks this morning. Could have shot three of the four bucks. All 1 1/2 though. They are definitely on the move. D2F4D5FB-29B4-4D3B-B2BE-A483A87E3235.jpeg

3. Grandriverrat

Grandriverrat

Nurses are truly special people. Wish you both a speedy recovery and bless you for what you do for all of us!

4. xebadir

xebadir

Pulled out about an hour and a half ago, hopefully will be able to get back out in that area tonight. No more action than was reported above, decided to spend a little time scouting new locations.

5. Walleyze247

Walleyze247

Mainframe 8 trying to be a 10. Either nice 2.5 or a smaller 3.5, I would guess. Fresh salome coming for the landowner!

6. deernutz

deernutz

[​IMG]
    Ground setup today. Squeezed into some brush with a tree to my right. Swamp crossing between 2 large bedding areas. Had one blowing at my truck early. Almost took a shot at a doe someone bumped scouting close to me at 11. Have you guys been seeing mature bucks cruising/on cam mid day yet? Gonna sit till 3 regardless but curious if they have been moving

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Big CC

Big CC

I sat until 10:15 and didn’t see a deer this morning. I bumped one walking back to the barn and it went by a cell cam so know it was a doe. Get back to the barn and get coffee percolating, and get a pic from a different cell cam of a buck headed towards where I was sitting. Not big so probably would not have shot it, but at least I would have seen a deer from the stand.
    Hoping to head back out shortly and see if I can break the skunk streak that I’m on!

8. bmoffit

bmoffit

I gotta ask @bigbucks160 that’s what 4-5 times he been in range in a few days.. can you see a pattern? I’m just trying to learn... and I would think they’d be more Wandering than sticking to the same travel pattern

MichiFishy, aph and jr28schalm like this.
  9. MichMatt

MichMatt

I've also got to ask BigBuck160 a question.

Is your hunting ground considered a zoo? I suspect people would pay just to watch what your seeing. Of course most would need to wear a bib to catch the drool.

snortwheeze, Ruthunter, aph and 4 others like this.
  10. melvvin

melvvin

Just came back from voting. Deer action started right at daybreak and never let up till around 9. looked behind me at daylight here comes doe up wind headed right to me. She ended up standing under my tree stand for a good 10 minutes and then turned and headed south. A few minutes later back she came with another doe and a spike hot on the trail. Again she stayed by me while the other two disappeared. Hear footsteps to my left peek over and a doe runs by with a young 8 on her butt. The doe under me walks towards where a 6 made a scrape yesterday and stands in it with her tail flicking after those 2 went out of sight. About this time there are deer all around going every which way. After everything died down I see a deer heading for the doe standing in the scrape, it was the 6 that made the scrape. He herded her over my way and they just stood there with the six making the loudest longest grunts I have ever heard. They hung around till nine and the 6 took a run at her and they disappeared. Great morning for sure! Once again all deer are still walking.

When I left, neighbor up the road flagged me down. He had a deer hanging in his garage that was one of the shooter bucks I would have taken. Beautiful buck so I told him congrats!

11. JohnnyB87

JohnnyB87

Well guys I got the buck, but apparently the size of the photos are too big? 8.3-8.6 mb? Anyone ever have this issue?

12. BulldogOutlander

BulldogOutlander

i've never had the 'too big' issue...

try opening in paint, and cropping out some of the 'fluff' around the buck.. we don't want to see your mug, just the rack :D

JohnnyB87, anagranite, Big CC and 6 others like this.
  13. LabtechLewis

LabtechLewis

Yes, usually when there is lots of red in the picture ;). Screenshot your image and that will upload.

JohnnyB87 and up520 like this.
  14. vsmorgantown

vsmorgantown

Well got out the stand at 930 ended with two small bucks a spike and 6pt and several does. Went and cast my vote for Trump and I hope you will too. Ran up to the office and I hope to be back home and back in my stand by 3pm.
    [​IMG]

15. riverman

riverman

BEA1BBA9-0EEB-4E7E-A9A3-51CB482EF173.jpeg Great day to make sure my old 1100 smooth bore was still alive and well!! First two in the black with 1 1/8 once brenneke’s and the third with a 1 once. Fifty yards