LFTS 11-10

Discussion in 'Michigan Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by Flight of the arrow, Nov 10, 2020.

1. Flight of the arrow

Flight of the arrow Premium Member

I’ve killed two times in the last 3 years on the 10th, it’s the last day of this stupid weather. Heading to the pinch this morning let’s punch some holes good luck and stay cool !
    Flight

2. Roman1

Roman1

I made it. I Bumped a handful from under my stand on my way in. Saw plenty running around the ag fields last night. Hopefully we all can connect.

3. Carpenter Bill

Carpenter Bill

We're up at the rack shack ,something about hunting in a t shirt in November sucks. Lol good luck and put a rage in the cage

4. Hookslinger

Hookslinger

Coffee time then I'm headed out. A little scrubby buck got the pass last night. Left my set up and gear in the tree last night, so I'm gonna give that spot another sit. Good luck all!

1morebite, aph, up520 and 3 others like this.
  5. Team Camo

Team Camo Premium Member

SE Sanilac checking in from work... Thought today was my last day until the 23rd. Canvassed us to work tomorrow UAW holiday Veterans day. I figured I would take their money and work... To those out today Good Luck and Git Er Done! :)

6. CDN1

CDN1

I can't, I just can't do it! I'm on vacation today but not hunting in this crap weather. I feel like a loser, Nov 10th 16c ( 62 F) to be 75F by noon. Ugh:( I'm sitting this one out until tomorrow am. Come on cold front.
    Good luck LFTS'ers if you are out there after em. Stay cool if you can.

1morebite, B Smithiers, aph and 7 others like this.
  7. old graybeard

old graybeard

Well I'm on my way but this weather is depressing. You never know what might happen so good to all.

8. jeffm

jeffm

I'm in, goodluck all. Deer on the move in alcona this morning.

9. timj

timj

Heading out to my stand here in Sw Sanilac county. Hopefully things pick up this morning. Its been quite all week for me. Good luck to everyone!

10. mofo

mofo

Walking out now, good luck sanilac county,

11. Dish7

Dish7

You talked me into it, lol. The 10th has been my day a couple of times in the past too. Slept in a little though.

12. JJLew311

JJLew311

Do I detect a slight change in wind direction? Cmon Wednesday!! Had 4 under the apple tree just after dark last night. I hope they’re still close by. Let’s do this 10th!!
    Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman

1morebite, Joe Archer, up520 and 2 others like this.
  13. anagranite

anagranite

I'm up a tree in SE ohio. 48 degrees and a high of 76 today. I'm hoping all our shots are true and the deer is recovered quickly.

14. Slimits

Slimits

Remember when we used to hunt the rut and have to dress warm? This is insane

15. Slimits

Slimits

I will venture to say the last week of weather has saved many of big bucks lives.