LFTS 11/02/2020

Discussion in 'Michigan Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by johnhunter247, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Who’s with me on this rigid morning?!!! From what I see on the forecast ahead for the week this looks like the best day and an all day sit for me. I had a decent buck cruise through right behind a doe mid day yesterday. Hopefully his great grandpa decides to make an appearance. I’m made the hour drive and getting dressed now and getting ready to make the trek back and watch the day come to life and hope for the best. Good luck today everyone and be safe! This is the guy that made the mid day appearance yesterday hit on a doe. He gets a free pass but always nice to see deer.
    [​IMG]

mjh4, jeffm, LuckyBucks and 22 others like this.
  2. Got to say as I’m getting dressed I’m not digging the full moon. It’s like daylight out here. Ugh...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. up520

up520

Live From the Squad
    Still working the streets and doing battle with the forces of evil.
    T-13 days until my first sit

Stay safe and harness up

4. Former grunt

Former grunt

Gotta drop the boy off at school at 810 then heading out to hunt all day, still haven't went to bed, gonna be a long day.

5. SPITFIRE

SPITFIRE

Should be a good day good luck all, best day this wek for all day sit.

6. melvvin

melvvin

I'm ready to go. All day sit for me. I don't like the moon but its November so I'm confident bucks will be on their feet today. Good luck all. Shoot straight be safe!

7. MichiFishy

MichiFishy

Deal me in. Plan is to sit in a public tree for a few hours this a.m, then maybe do some still hunting if the wind picks back up. 23 degrees + November 2nd = Good day.

8. Dynrat

Dynrat Premium Member

Getting cleaned up and then heading out back. A nice frosting of snow on the ground here in Lenox. Plan is to sit the popup again today. I’m just hoping it is still there with all that wind yesterday. She’s staked down but that wind was gnarly so I’m crossing my fingers.

LuckyBucks, Former grunt, aph and 7 others like this.
  9. Flight of the arrow

Flight of the arrow Premium Member

Putting everything in this hunt, I’m not comfortable with the set, I’m taking intel from another hunter and I’m trusting him without a doubt. I only have one shooting lane and it’s tight, I’m more comfortable with 30 yards than 5 yards and if he walks the edge it’s going to be 5 yards tough angle. I’m more then capable with my rig to put the arrow where it needs to go. But I hear this is a big one, bigger then I have ever shot. Enough rambling it’s time to go got a long walk and everything has to be slow motion quite, in for the long haul !
    Flight
    image.jpg

10. Team Camo

Team Camo Premium Member

Left for work at 3:00 a.m. Deer were definitely on their feet and moving. Not sure with this time change if I will be able to sit tonight. Will be out tomorrow morning then vote. UAW holiday..;)

11. Richard Cranium

Richard Cranium

Starting to get my poop in a group. Heading out in about 1/2 hour. Not too far of a walk. 27* here in Butternut. Hoping for a Walt buck.
    Day two of my rutcation.
    Everyone stay safe and shoot straight!

12. rz6x59

rz6x59

Morning hunts for from now until the 15th. Good luck everyone.

13. I’m set and ready. I can see across the swamp like it’s daylight. I’m hoping the bucks around here didn’t run to death all night. I seen plenty of deer on my way here. So they were definitely moving under the moon. The spot I’m in is usually best late morning until mid afternoon.

14. spikekilla

spikekilla

27 degrees with a fresh 2+ inches of snow in Missaukee. LFG!!!!!

bigbucks160, up520 and John Hine like this.
  15. Wish we had the snow. We were lucky enough to get it last year in southern michigsn in early November and it was awesome to bow hunt in it. Doesn’t happen to often for us.