LFTS 11-02 2019

Discussion in 'Michigan Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by june bugger, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Groundsize

Groundsize

Little baby bucks! Gotta be by the corn....

cakebaker and Waif like this.
  2. Horseshoe

Horseshoe

3. cakebaker

cakebaker

That's what I said. The big ones have taken the cornfields over to bed, feed and breed. They kicked all the dork bucks out.

4. Go Lions!!!!

Go Lions!!!!

My nephew’s morning groceries;)

Attached Files:

5. LabtechLewis

LabtechLewis

Did you tell him "thumbs up" is the theme for the year? Or did that just happen naturally?

What a day! Congrats!

Namrock, Sprytle, Swampdog467 and 5 others like this.
  6. bowhunter426

bowhunter426

Good shooting Tyler

Go Lions!!!! and Greenkingsalmon like this.
  7. melvvin

melvvin

Good morning sit. Seen chasing right at daybreak but no idea what was chasing what, a little dark yet. A spike and 3point decided to push and shove each other right in front of me till they saw a doe headed for the bedding area to the east. Once they were gone I could move again and peeked behind me to see 5 does headed right up the 2 track next to me. Wife said last night quit dicking around and shoot something I want venison in the freezer. Front doe was plenty big so turned for the shot in my shooting lane. I saw her angling right to my shooting lane then stop dead in her tracks 15 feet short. Sure enough spike and 3point are coming at fast run. You guessed it no tenderloin for me. They pretty much ran the does in circles for a half hour then disappeared south.
    Probably won't hunt this evening. Company coming soon, unless I sneak out and disappear for 3 hours.

Namrock, Sprytle, Swampdog467 and 4 others like this.
  8. vsmorgantown

vsmorgantown

Beautiful buck and really nice picture. Congrats to you and your son on a great hunt!

Namrock, Sprytle and Carpmaster like this.
  9. Chisej

Chisej

Had the best time with the wife out today. Had a 6point out of range after I shot the doe. It was an eventful morning. :) 453B6B8F-B408-44DF-B9C4-CABD65C1F0B0.jpeg

10. Crappietime

Crappietime

Grizzly mint... Mint is a naturally occurring herb and the backer is 110 % merican!

11. mrcheese

mrcheese

Laughing. I can only imagine after discovering the first one was a Bb....you walking up to the second to find the twig and berries.

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

Namrock likes this.
  12. BucksandDucks

BucksandDucks

Since we're on a bb theme. My little brother was 12 and bow hunting for the first time, that was the age back then. He had 2 deer come out, shot at the first one and thought he missed (pass through) got another arrow and shot the second one. Both buttons.
    I literally threw one over my shoulder and carried the other under my arm to gut them up by the road.

He earned the name Flinger that night.

13. Crappietime

Crappietime

IMG_20191102_095210460.jpg My buddy shot this one this morning .... After I watched my arrow fly just in front of him....misjudged the shot ! But good for him. A bad miss couldn't have worked out any better got the thrill of pulling back on one. Got to drag a deer and didn't have to gut it or process it lol think I'll miss more often!

14. Playin' Hooky

Playin' Hooky

Hey now, wait a minute—that’s a SPIKE, not a BUTTON. That’s WAAAAY past being mature by the standards those BB killers are talking. He’s probably a good 9-11 months older.

15. hk_sl8

hk_sl8

Thinking about going back out in SW Saginaw but the skies just opened up. Wish I had put up a pop-up somewhere. Going to take a hard look at the radar and figure out a plan. Pulled a card on the way out this morning and saw 3 or 4 very motivating reasons to get back out.