LFTS 10/27

Discussion in 'Michigan Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by "Big Tuna", Oct 27, 2020.

1. Huntahalic

Huntahalic

Pretty quiet walk thanks to wet leaves. Let's hope 1 of the big guys shows a bit closer this morning than they have the last 2 ... good luck all that are out.

2. Craves

Craves

Slow walk out to the pop up on the food plot...No way I could have snuck in the woods this morning.

The big guy was here during the night. Hopefully the doe parade will start shortly and he will come looking for love in all the wrong places...

37 degrees with overcast skies and dead calm winds here in St. Clair County.

Good Luck!
    Screenshot_20201027-074303_Tactacam Reveal.jpg

3. Dynrat

Dynrat Premium Member

Been in the popup since 6:30. Had movement starting about 10 minutes after I got in and could see the shadows wander off about 5-10 minutes before legal go time.

Last three sits I had deer traveling a run off to my left that I couldn’t get a shot on. Rotated the blind a bit. Let’s hope they show again. This time I’ll be ready.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MichiFishy, Kola, Waif and 9 others like this.
  4. Wandering arrows

Wandering arrows

2 does and a small buck so far in Ottawa

MichiFishy, John Hine, up520 and 2 others like this.
  5. lil bluegill

lil bluegill

So much for snow.... it’s raining pretty good

John Hine likes this.
  6. snortwheeze

snortwheeze

I'm in. Deer on the wheel in. Wheel, stop, wheel, stop... They let me get behind my tree without a fuss ! That was dark.. Probably because I'm short like them or what, thought for sure busted when I seen em in orchard but in clean. Now they've gotta come back ! 1st morning sit and absolutely beautiful out.

My cry baby attitude done now. Gonna sit 10 or so go in eat breakfast, go get on buggy scout some state land then back in here for afternoon at a different location to try and kill the big boy I seen other night :)

Good luck !

7. retired dundo

retired dundo

Thank god for the lifts to read.Iam going nuts not hunting,It’s been seven weeks since got shingles now have nerve damage that comes alter shingles for some doc says could last 3 months. Cont stand doing any thing but laying on recliner.Supose to get on new pills today.

8. I'm sorry that really has to suck. Glad you enjoy, I certainly do. The lfts threads will get really good in just over a week! I'll be in ohio, maybe I will post anyway

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

9. Ryfarm48

Ryfarm48

Hillsdale county, first real sit of the season for me, finally the right wind, hunting my best stand over looking bedding area, dead quiet here. No deers to catch

10. old graybeard

old graybeard

Sitting in a box blind because the weatherman lied and said rain. So far 1 doe crusing and passed on a nice young 8 point.
    20201027_082215.jpg
    20201027_081200.jpg

11. Spartan88

Spartan88

I hope you can get out soon. Any safe hunt is a great hunt no matter if we punch a tag or not, it's been or not for me since 11-15-19. Thank you for setting my perspective straight on what's important.

Lever4ever, DanSS26, Waif and 4 others like this.
  12. "Big Tuna"

"Big Tuna"

Seen a seven point and a spike so far. they are on the move looking for Fluzzy Susie the one with the big fat puzzy.
    IMG_20201027_082119348.jpg

13. Ryfarm48

Ryfarm48

Next season, I will be cutting trails through all this, couple food plots in or near bedding, but feel this needs to get opened up some. New property we purchased this summer. Now we just need a few deer to show up PXL_20201027_123100851.jpg

14. November Sunrise

November Sunrise

AA7B0B83-05FF-49ED-AE47-DBECFB56C745.jpeg Beau hunter here, checking in from the bedroom of Beauregard, TITAN of the Timber.

Airoh, Biggbear, anagranite and 27 others like this.
  15. QDMAMAN

QDMAMAN Premium Member

This is getting REAL! :cool:

"Big Tuna" and Sam22 like this.