Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

LFTS 10-24!!!

41K views 415 replies 141 participants last post by  SMITTY1233 
#1 ·
Nice cold front passed through last night!!!
Up and at em hunters!!!
Shower-Sandwiches (RMH STYLE!!!)
1-1/2 hour drive to SLP Public Land!!!!
Good luck to all that make it out.
Be safe and shoot straight!!!

#26 ·
Me and my buddies are LFTS....Live From The Sound, as in Nassau Sound in Jacksonville, Fl. Spending the weekend chasing flounder, sea trout, and red fish.
Two more weeks and I’ll be in the Glennie woods! As for this morning my buddy and his girlfriend are covering it. Hoping she gets to see some deer on her first ever bowhunt!

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

#28 ·
Me and my buddies are LFTS....Live From The Sound, as in Nassau Sound in Jacksonville, Fl. Spending the weekend chasing flounder, sea trout, and red fish.
Two more weeks and I’ll be in the Glennie woods! As for this morning my buddy and his girlfriend are covering it. Hoping she gets to see some deer on her first ever bowhunt!

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

The great thing about bowhunting, especially this time of year......every hunt feels like the first hunt! I'm practically shaking with excitement already.

Good luck to your friends, hope it's a good day for her.

Also, we might need a picture of sunny warm Florida around 9 to shake the cold outta our bones.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.