LFTS 10/21

Discussion in 'Michigan Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by Hoytman5, Oct 21, 2020.

1. mofo

mofo

Great sit tonight in sanilac, no shots but the bucks around me we on the move from 330-dark.saw the big one note to myself “put your phone away “ lmao

2. retired dundo

retired dundo

Hope he comes your way

old graybeard and B Smithiers like this.

3. Dude left early, no flashlight. My plan was to flash my light at him...get down and talk....he walked out just a few mins before closing time....I just kinda froze....wasn't sure what to do......

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

jiggin is livin and d_rek like this.
  4. He must be Catholic, show up late, leave early....talk to no one...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

5. Macs13

Macs13

They showed up tonight, kind of. I watched a herd come out of the woods (private) and into the bean field (private). Often they come across the public open area to get into the corn field behind my little tree, but not today. I counted 16 deer, mostly if not all does. Maybe next time. Congrats to those that got one down today!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

6. snortwheeze

snortwheeze

Seen 6 deer, 3 unidentified 2 doe and a small buck, no shots.

7. old graybeard

old graybeard

Great night! Close but no cigar :( after the big buck bedded down I had steady action all around me. I could see the big guys antlers so I knew sooner or later he would get up. Several does passed and then a nice 8 point came by. I was very tempted to take the 8 but held off. Just before dark the big one got up and headed in my direction. He came close enough for a shot but it was too dark to take it. After he moved off I got down and snuck out. Hopefully he'll come around again

8. B Smithiers

B Smithiers

9. Horseshoe

Horseshoe

10. old graybeard

old graybeard

Congrats!

Biggbear likes this.
  11. BUCK/PIKE

BUCK/PIKE

Saw at least a dozen deer tonight maybe more.
    1st buck was a lone 6pt grazing alone,the next buck was a tough grunting spike,kinda tall...he chased a doe past me and across the field then lost interest..the last buck i saw was 200 yds away and i could see him no problem naked eye.he busted up a group of 5 doe and ran 1 into a swamp .
    Fun hunt non stop deer action.

12. Trunkslammer

Trunkslammer

Wife wanted to go break some clays tonight while the kiddos were at grammas for a bit. Sure did see a pile of deer on our way home at dusk.

13. Hookslinger

Hookslinger

Drew back on a nice buck, but when he entered my lane he turned away from me and never gave a shot. He was with a spike and they both were grunting and chasing around a doe.

Then as I'm climbing down my tree in the dark I hear something walk up to my tree, shined my light down to see a giant staring right at me. He couldn't figure out what was going on, and he turned and walked away. Biggest buck I've seen in the woods. At least 10 points, very tall and wide. I was in shock!

14. mbrewer

mbrewer

I had something similar happening at the same time. All-day set and I saw every deer I have a picture of except the one I wanted. He came through at last light after I had my gear on the rope to be lowered.

I think I will call him "His Royal Fatness".

15. Esquire

Esquire

Yes, the Bosma farm is there. My Dad lives off of Pleasantview. Mile south of Nubs. Shot quite a few deer up in those hills. Wish the Aprs were around when I was a kid. Quality herd now

Jimbos likes this.