close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Last River Trip 12/4 maybe

Discussion in 'Saginaw Bay and its Tributaries' started by hommer23, Dec 4, 2017.

1. BattMan

BattMan

That's pretty awesome. Just sharing some good tips and locations was a great gesture, but you took it to the next level! Way to go!

2. MobyChromer

MobyChromer

What a fantastic post! Makes me wish I was friends with the people in the story. And I truly believe in this Karma thing. One day at the bank I stopped and helped this old lady get into a pickup truck. I was in a hurry that day, but appreciate my own good health. Well that day we pounded the fish. This was a nice Christmas story.
    Purple seemed to be hot that last day out before the wind went nuts. Mounting the Elite 5 up front of the boat really made a difference in fishing. I could see my jig in the sonar so it was kinda like ice fishing. I raised my jig way up on this huge mark and boom I found myself in a fight with a big pike. So much fun. Thanks for the post.

3. Aloeffler

Aloeffler

Pretty sure rocks will be pulled soon, thought I saw them pulling the shipping bouys last night south of Clements airport.

4. wicklundrh

wicklundrh Premium Member

Dean, your wife also thought we were nuts for cutting a hole in the fence to make a gate! Or take down the swimming pool by cutting a hole in the bottom of it! Filling unwanted trees with copper roofing nails, and giving sodas to the mail man! Shooting squirrels with the air gun, shooting our bows in the back yard... the list could go on and on!

FYI, I found your jig if you want it back! She is pretty dull but can be sharpened. The old demon eyes still glow too.

5. Aloeffler

Aloeffler

That should say docks. gotta love autocorrect . Drove past this morning and most of had to do some maintenance on a buoy?