Lake Simcoe Feb 14-16

Discussion in 'Out of State Ice Fishing' started by Fur n Fins 1982, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Fur n Fins 1982

Fur n Fins 1982

Me and four others are headed up to Keswick for a stay at the Inn on the lake if anyone else is gonna be up there or in the area feel free to PM me if you’d like to consolidate our efforts on finding some jumbos. We plan on fishing Port Bolster Friday when we get there and go from there depending on what we find.

jiggerjarvi likes this.
  2. Smitty03

Smitty03

I’ll be there give

Fur n Fins 1982 likes this.

3. kisherfisher

kisherfisher

4. bow.hunter

bow.hunter

1B14B1BC-965C-4FBC-8D68-D35F0AEEED4A.jpeg yesterday and today, two of us left with 89. 28 of them were 13 plus inches. Only a handful of 9-10s. Rest were in between 10-13. Fished Saturday until noon and today until 930. Did not return for the afternoon bite. Bite was really light and fish were hugging the bottom.

5. Fur n Fins 1982

Fur n Fins 1982

We fished from Friday mid morning until this morning and picked away at some really nice fish ended up with around 250 between 5 of us and we fished hard .....weather Friday and Saturday wasn’t real conducive for run and gun so we stayed put on the picky fish we found. All in all a great trip with a great group of guys can’t wait to go back. 50FAF889-6B2F-4541-834E-4DAAA79224B3.jpeg

6. bobsbeads

bobsbeads

Want to go Saturday. How do I purchase license online . Thanks.

7. rippper

rippper

Thanks again Roger, the only thing better than the fishing was the food, 4 weeks of keto diet gone in a 3 days.....

8. bow.hunter

bow.hunter

No problem mike. Lots of fish this trip. Georgina was good as usual. Not bad for being off the lake before lunch everyday and Sunday by 930. Maybe see you back in March after you make amends to the wife for missing valentines days. Hope my lessons pay off for you. Lol. Keep dieting, you’ll get there. Stay away from cheesecake, wings, beer, ect, cheers and keep a tight line brother. Don’t forget about our spring steelhead run.

bowhunter

slabstar, rippper and kisherfisher like this.
  9. bow.hunter

bow.hunter

PS
    As per on the down slide!!!!!
    Fish on Sunday spooked when sleds went by 100 yards away. And even sliding your bucket around. They’d disappear for a while then come back.

10. salmonslammer

salmonslammer

Thanks for the report Roger... Im hit till March 6th so the reports help keep me sane this winter!

11. rippper

rippper

thx for the lesson. once again you out fished me 3-1, but i dont feel too bad cause you out fish most guys

12. hoppy63

hoppy63

Ontario.ca › ca › page › fishing-lice...
    Web results
    Fishing licence (non-residents of Canada) | Ontario.ca

bobsbeads likes this.