close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Lake Lancer

Discussion in 'Warm Water Species Fishing' started by Firefighter Jeff, Jun 2, 2017.

1. Firefighter Jeff

Firefighter Jeff

Hi all, Used to be a member some years ago. Just resigned up. I plan to take a friend of mine from Clare fishing this next Wednesday. He has disabilities from a stroke. I'm traveling to take him out. It has been suggested to me to fish Lake Lancer. Any fishing tips for bass is greatly appreciated. I bought him an electric reel late last fall and he has fished a pond and been in a boat once but hasn't caught a bass yet. I'm hoping to change that. Thanks in advance !!! Jeff

FrickerDude likes this.
  2. FrickerDude

FrickerDude

Jeff, I replied on the other site. Feel free to give me a call if ya have any other questions.

3. Firefighter Jeff

Firefighter Jeff

Thanks Kyle. Yes I saw it on the other site. Pretty disappointed I didn't get any feedback on this site other than you.

4. duke1971

duke1971

how did you do?

5. Firefighter Jeff

Firefighter Jeff

Thought I had reported on another thread but I'll do it again. It was very slow. Flat calm bluebird skies. Did end up figuring them out a bit by the earthen dam or what ever that is on the south shore. Did the best on senco. Maybe a dozen fish but nothing very big. Talked to a guy that fishes a lot there and he likes using Carolina rig in the weed pockets.

6. duke1971

duke1971

I went fishing on Lancelot this weekend and caught about twenty two decent-sized crappie in about 8 perch.... and I had two big plate both break my line