close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Kid Rock Rocks!

Discussion in 'Political Discussions (FreeMichigan.com)' started by Trout King, Sep 13, 2017.

1. buggs

buggs

Not a huge fan of his music or antics - but its a no-brainer voting for him over Stabenow...

Debbie Stabenow - she's hot!!! Where do the libs get all these hotties from........

jimbo likes this.
  2. imjon

imjon

I'd vote for him but mostly because the country is already screwed up. Another non politician isn't going to make much difference when the debt is $20 trillion.

3. Jimbos

Jimbos

8 weeks a year in Petoskey, 44 in Livonia
    sparky18181 and jiggin is livin like this.
  4. 4h20

4h20

I like his songs, have seen him in concert, very good show. Just because he is a trump supporter does not mean he would be of any value to our state or any other besides entertainment purposes. As far as unqualified entertainers in government goes we have that covered already with The Ronald.

5. Trout King

Trout King

Qualifications? Better than Debbie....

Unedited version is better, but this is a family site supposedly and I don't need the PC police reporting me.

imjon likes this.
  6. 4h20

4h20

Granted, the kid is much smarter than the president but most are. Our country could use some changes toward the better. We will be hard pressed to accomplish this bye voting in people we saw on TMZ, the music awards. At this point in history our electoral choices sometimes sucks. The most common denominator is that are choices are rich. Most people in our country are not rich. We can do better than this. There are lessons to be learned from the Canadians regarding election finance that could make it possible for US to get better choices at the polls.

7. RonSwanson

RonSwanson

That's the kind of social media rant we have come to expect from our dear leaders. Don John would be proud....

8. 4h20

4h20

It was against our leaders captain
    obvious.

9. Josh R

Josh R

I've read on this site and others for years about everyone crying and yelling at celebrities and sports figures to shut up and stay outta politics.
    Funny how people change their tune when one of them talk their talk
    You "right" folk remind me of some area farmers, they were all strong Republicans until the windmill folk showed up with money in their hands wanting to rent land. Soon, the farmers the strongest "left" kinda folk were expressing themselves as earth saving people
    We tried telling them that the world would be better off if they just updated their equipment to newer more efficient standards, they cried saying it would cost too much.....DOH
    Keep following and you'll always be looking at others..........

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Benzie Rover and hunter62 like this.
  10. Ranger Ray

Ranger Ray Smells like, Victory! Premium Member

Stabenow? How long have the sheeple been following that ticket? Since 1997. Time for a change.

11. Greatest hunter in world?

Greatest hunter in world? Banned

Yup, well said.

Back in the early 90's, when the Soviet Union was coming apart. The independence-minded people in the Baltic states adopted the confederate flag as their symbol. It had nothing to do with racism as there are no black people in Estonia. It's the universal symbol of FREEDOM and REBELLION against oppression, something that Kid Rock always sings about. UNRECONSTRUCTED!

hawgeye and CHASINEYES like this.
  12. CHASINEYES

CHASINEYES

Spot on!
    Something that scares the begeezers out of the left? The very thought that people can and will rebel against their oligarchy. Must remove all symbols of freedom.

Only mind numbed idiots believe anyone flying the flag does so out of support for slavery or bigotry.

Just chalk it up as another one of those things that contribute to the left loosing voters.

13. hunter62

hunter62

I wonder if anyone believes that Henderson would have been whining about cultural appropriation if Eminem had been the headliner to open the new arena?

hawgeye likes this.
  14. hunter62

hunter62