close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

K-drill or Nils?

Discussion in 'IceFishingMichigan.com' started by jsbowman, Nov 16, 2017.

1. BUGBOAT

BUGBOAT

Please send me the link to a New 2704-22 with two 5 amp batteries for $150. A new 2704-22 will include a charger and case also.

2. Cat Power

Cat Power

Be careful on Ebay. I bought a 2704 model a couple weeks ago (deal to good to pass up) and have yet to see it.

3. Jimbos

Jimbos

8 weeks a year in Petoskey, 44 in Livonia
    There's loads of those drills for sale on there some are ridiculously priced and some are great deals like always, put in some time and shop the deals.

I found mine in Georgia still in factory wrapping and unused, I really don't think that you can fake a heavily used drill and say it's new.

This took me 90 seconds.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/322907563645

Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
  4. BUGBOAT

BUGBOAT

Thanks for the link, but that's an auction that ends in 5 days. $167 now and probably over $200 by the end of the auction. Not saying there aren't some good deals occasionally, but "$150 all day long" makes it seem like a very common thing at that price. If you look at the many other auctions and buy it nows, they go for much more than $150 from reputable sellers. Damn fine drill at the $200 mark still, but my tools are blue (Makita).

By the way, I have a good used Milwaukee M-18 Fuel Brushless impact driver with 5amp battery for sale. Was thinking of buying a drill and charger also, that's why I did the research on Milwaukee. Decided to stay with Makita. Any one interested in the impact, let me know. $100 impact and battery.

5. Cat Power

Cat Power

please pm me photos