Just a shout out to a NW CO

Discussion in 'North West Michigan Streams and Rivers' started by Trout King, May 1, 2018.

1. Trout King

Trout King

It wasn't me, nor have I ever met her, but this was something I found to be an awesome gesture while reading the CO reports. Thanks to Officer Erratt for saving the day for a couple anglers and being a genuinely good person!

"CO Andrea Erratt checked two fishermen preparing to launch an inflatable pontoon float boat at the Roger’s Bridge Road access site on the Jordan River. They were from Traverse City and had forgotten to bring life preservers. CO Erratt went to her house and picked up two personal floatation devices (PFDs) for them to borrow, so they could still take their fishing trip down the river. She met them later at the East Jordan access site on Lake Charlevoix to retrieve her PFDs. Unfortunately, they did not catch any steelhead."

2. ausable_steelhead

ausable_steelhead

Andrea is all business and doesn’t play around with enforcement. However, she’s very professional, kind, and does her job well.

itchn2fish, adam bomb, Treven and 2 others like this.

3. Mr Burgundy

Mr Burgundy

I met her a couple years ago on a nw river with her partner. She was very polite and friendly, asked if we caught anything and moved on. I met her partner (can't remember his name, might be justin)and he was a cool dude too.

itchn2fish likes this.