It takes all kinds.

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by eggfly, Aug 22, 2014.

1. eggfly

eggfly

Taken down

Last edited: Aug 22, 2014
  2. tubejig

tubejig

The real question is whether or not you would have called him sir or buddy?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Ohub Campfire mobile app

3. eggfly

eggfly

Would have been more likely to call him tubejig. Just kidding.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2014
  4. bounty hunter

bounty hunter Banned

No such thing as food stamps. Just bridge card

5. Greenbush future

Greenbush future

I see a few problems here, first off the guy is a real POS by talking like this in front of you, he's got balls and they should be clipped.

Second, you fail to act, but then come here and share the poor human behavior. That makes you part of the problem too. I'm not trying to make you feel bad, just pointing out what has occurred.
    I would rather you not share with us, but do share with the correct authorities, and watch this guy go down!

Your call from here I guess.

6. eggfly

eggfly

3 slamming replies to my post. I've taken down. I really don't need that type of bull **** in mylife.

7. OH-YEAH!!!

OH-YEAH!!! Premium Member

And these are the Days of Our Lives

DRAMA
    DRAMA
    DRAMA

eggfly, salmon/steelhead season is almost here.

8. Petronius

Petronius Premium Member

Three slamming posts? I need to get my glasses recalibrated because I don't see it. Maybe I'm just not sensitive enough.

9. Spanky

Spanky

hehehe, go back and read some of the replies to my medical cannabis threads, you will see some real ass behavior, people ripping on me about crap they are clueless about. I have been called every name imaginable because I am saving my life with cannabis and some people cant handle the truth about it, especially on this site.

10. Northwood lures

Northwood lures

HAHAHAHHA!. OK...
    I didn't see your post about this and to be honest, I don't care if you grow it, sell it, use it, cook with it or hate it. It is a stupid issue IMO.

BUT

Saved your life?!. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

11. 2508speed

2508speed Banned

What we need is another good devil weed post!:evilsmile

12. MEL

MEL Premium Member

Sounds like somebody got a little Butthurt:lol:

13. oldforester

oldforester Premium Member

Published August 22, 2014
    FoxNews.com

Food stamp fraud rampant: GAO report
    [​IMG]

Feb 9, 2011: A resident (top) receives food stamps after handed in a pistol during the "Guns Exchange Program" at a working class neighbourhood in Monterrey. (Reuters)

People receiving food stamps were caught selling and bartering their benefits online for art, housing and cash, according to a new federal report that investigates fraud in the nation’s largest nutrition support program.
    Complicating the situation is the fact states around the country are having trouble tracking and prosecuting the crimes because their enforcement budgets have been slashed despite the rapidly-rising number of food stamp recipients, according to the Government Accountability Office report.

Under the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, or SNAP, 47 million people have been awarded $76 billion in benefits. State agencies are responsible for addressing SNAP recipient fraud under the guidance and monitoring of the Food and Nutrition Service.
    “Such rapid program growth can increase the potential for fraud unless appropriate agency controls are in place to help minimize these risks,” the investigators said in their report.
    The GAO report resulted from a review of 11 state and federal efforts to fight food stamp fraud, effectiveness of certain fraud detection tools and how FNS oversees state anti-fraud efforts.
    The report found that “most of the selected states reported difficulties in conducting fraud investigations due to either reduced or maintained staff levels while SNAP recipient numbers greatly increased from fiscal year 2009 through 2013.”

The report also said some of the state officials interviewed suggested “changing the financial incentives structure to help support the costs of investigating potential SNAP fraud.”
    As for the actual fraud itself, during a 30-day testing period of the automated tool for e-commerce websites, the GAO report found “28 postings from one popular e-commerce websites that advertised the potential sale of food stamp benefits in exchange for cash.”
    The GAO also found limitations on the effectiveness of recommended replacement card data and website monitoring tools for fraud detection.
    It also said states have different thresholds for prosecuting food stamp fraud.
    In Tennessee, for example, $100 in benefits must be fraudulently obtained before officials will consider prosecuting, but in Texas it is a $5,000 level.
    Allegations of fraud and abuse have long-plagued SNAP and have been used by lawmakers in Washington to argue that the program has spiraled out of control.

14. Spanky

Spanky

maybe you would have been better off to go backand read "something" before commenting :lol: 5-10-25 smiley faces don't make you any more credible .
    I just grabbed a lil snippet out of my library of info, but there are about 2500 pub med articles that may help you stop laughing. This Quote is from a dr Dennis Hill who used cannabis oil to kill his prostate cancer and as I said, " saved his life ".

https://drive.google.com/folderview...&usp=sharing&tid=0BwJM3HRIXFf4dHZvSXQ4MFNTU28

But yes it does save lives, so laugh it up .

:cwm27:

Cancer center said 2 years max if I went with their grand plan. I did some easy research and made my own plan. Next May it will be 6 yrs. Like I said, I love hearing from the experts here how"not medicine" this stuff is. :lol:

Instead of laughing at me and my success, educate yourself. It may just come in handy some day, and the education is free and used to be readily available until recently. I realize you did say IMO, but you will see you are wrong if you do some reading.I used to battle with 80 % of the members here about it as well until they learned and read up onmit and seen the sky isnt falling. Now 80% here have adjusted their mindsets to the truth. It is fun to watch others correct and educate people because myself and others have spoke up about cannabis.
    My point was................you havent seen anything (to the OP )about being ripped on in sound off.:D

That is all I am going to say about it on this thread.