It has begun!

Discussion in 'Detroit River and Lake Erie' started by banditman, Oct 28, 2020.

1. gatorman841

gatorman841 Premium Member

Your taking gps coordinates from banditman :lol::lol::lol::lol: man I’d search for hours on end before I did that.

2. Slimshady

Slimshady

Laugh if you want, but I take information from those who are willing to share it, and then do my own research and then decide from there what my plan might be for any given day. I will tell you the last time he gave me numbers, I got a report from Captain Nick for the exact same spot. I went there, and sure enough, there was Nick. Again, you can make up your own minds. It's obvious that some of you have already decided he is a bad guy and not worth your time, and that's your choice. Nothing I say is going to sway you, and its not worth my time to try.

3. Divers Down

Divers Down

4. kdx1980

kdx1980

I might have bought that story too except the writing styles and the arrogant tone were the same under both handles, I'd bet a,paycheck it's the same guy.

However, it was extremely entertaining, and it was a long time ago so I'm over it.
    Sent from my VS996 using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

5. PACRAT

PACRAT

Compassion.......for those born not like you. The rest of the story has come to light and should have opened some eyes but unfortunately some people are so blind they have no hearts. I think those two youngsters with learning d's should hook up on a fishing trip together. could very well be a lifetime experience. Peace

6. Henpicker

Henpicker

Oh come on man, I was just getting ready to pop some more popcorn!

mfs686 likes this.
  7. piketroller

piketroller

Well not every trip can be successful. One real fish in two days is still better than none. Maybe next time you’ll get lucky and won’t get pestered by those trash fish wasting your time.

8. kzoofisher

kzoofisher

If you look at the two pictures they’re different locations and different fish. If they were actually taken a minute apart he had a very good day.

Whatever.

banditman likes this.
  9. sureshot006

sureshot006 Staff Member Mods

Don't need a report to catch fish. Yeah they can be fun to read but get em from a trusted source.

10. Shoeman

Shoeman Mods

It's the arrogance that bothers me. "I have to come all the way from Ohio to show you guys how to fish!" kinda thing...

That to me is so jacked up. I've done quite well bringing my trout fishing skills down to Arkansas and cleaning house. Would I placate one of their boards with stringer pics? Doubt it would sit well with the locals and long time members.

We had a kid on here many moons ago. He was the Man for steelhead.... LOL Just ask him!

11. OneidaEagle

OneidaEagle

I read this, Ran out of popcorn.

Out of all this, the only questions I have is where the hell is "Possum Island"

Never heard of that in years of going to the DR.

Seeco likes this.
  12. gatorman841

gatorman841 Premium Member

Secret spot only few locals know about , it can be loaded with hogs this time of year. Just kinda snaggy

13. OneidaEagle

OneidaEagle

Gotcha,

Seeco likes this.
  14. branden van dyke

branden van dyke

It definitely has begun! again!! Things we’re getting a little boring I Must say. In reference to people driving miles away on false information I’ve driven many miles Many different times based on reports from trusted sources and have appreciated each one. Doesn’t mean I’ve done well every trip but I’ve learned Something each trip And have enjoyed being on the water. It’s kinda like having an amazing piece of desert and then asking your wife to get the recipe, then she makes it and it doesn’t taste near as good. Certain time of the year, sure, go here, use this go home with a limit, but my experience Is Take the info given and go, you can’t beat experience on the water and I ain’t learning anything from here if I don’t Go and apply it.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2020
  15. Divers Down

Divers Down

What if Banditman is the real deal and actually the best walleye fisherman on MS? Never know...I’ve got an open mind.