Is There Room in Your Boat?

Discussion in 'Lk. St. Clair and St. Clair River' started by Fishinfanatic01, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Fishinfanatic01

Fishinfanatic01

I moved to the Detroit metro area a couple months ago from Northern Wisconsin for work and I am starting to feel the fall musky fishing itch. I would love to get out on Lake St. Clair but unfortunately I don't have a boat, I also don't have any of my gear here (not yet). If you are a serious Musky fisherman and have some room in your boat, I would have no problem paying you for an outing or two. I also wouldn't be opposed to some smallmouth bass fishing. Thank's.

2. part-timer

part-timer

3. 6667supersport

6667supersport

Welcome to the site, sure you will love LSC if you like smallmouth and musky fishing. You may want to specify in your post if you wanna cast or troll, big difference out on LSC.

Also you cannot "pay" someone to take you out unless they are a liscensed guide, you can however offer to pay for fuel and or lunch/dinner afterwards, etc. Good Luck to you out there.

4. mastical

mastical

When you get your gear send me a message, im sure i can get you out, plenty of time left in the season still.

5. Hollada

Hollada

jumbojake and auger like this.
  6. Fishinfanatic01

Fishinfanatic01

Thanks for the replies and Recommendations guys! I am looking into some guides you mentioned.